You will be prompted to install latest MRT when u go to MU/WU!.
Discontinued. See last post for more info.
How to use:RVM 2.1.5 MRT Remover (7zip) Size: 0.7KB Md5: 2FCFECEF52AC6D8EFFADD5FF81A6C5C6
- First integrate RyanVM UpdatePack into xp source, and also addons you wanted.
- After integration completed, use integrator v1.4.2 (and above) with this addon.
- If you use this addon while update pack integration, Rvmuppck.inf will be edited, mrt.exe file will be deleted as well. But dosnet.inf and txtsetup.sif entries will not be deleted. So while setting up windows, you will get an error message that MRT.EXE file couldnt be found.
- If you use this addon while update pack integration, you will get an error message while windows setup, that MRT.EXE file cannot be copied, just ignore that message. No problems will occur, because mrt.exe file is not needed in anywhere.
- If you use this addon after update pack integration, i mean on an update pack integrated source, everything will be fine.
Also thanks RyanVM and Zacam.
EDIT: 2006-12-17 - Updated to 2.1.5 compatible remover... Deleted all previous removers..
RyanVM hosting. Thanks Ryan!