[Theme] AIO Longhorn Theme Addon

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
Post Reply
User avatar
LUZR4LIFE
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:04 pm
Location: Detroit

[Theme] AIO Longhorn Theme Addon

Post by LUZR4LIFE » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:57 pm

If you have any other Longhorn Themes and would like me to add them, please provide a download link.

Longhorn Theme
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

Longhorn Aero Theme
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

LonghornPro Theme
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

Image

MD5 -9B918DBE18A592D63C6FD9BD1CF0557D
Size - 1.55 MB
Last edited by LUZR4LIFE on Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
Image

ccl0
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:56 am

Post by ccl0 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:08 pm

i'm curious are any of these installed as the default theme?

User avatar
LUZR4LIFE
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:04 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by LUZR4LIFE » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:10 pm

ccl0 wrote:i'm curious are any of these installed as the default theme?
No, they just add to your list of themes.
Image

User avatar
ENU_user
Posts: 1253
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:42 pm

Post by ENU_user » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:27 pm

you absolutely rock m8 many thanks on all counts!!!

i just tried out you're Aero collection and its very good and interesting @ the same time :D

and thanks for making these ;)

User avatar
LUZR4LIFE
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:04 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by LUZR4LIFE » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:30 pm

ENU_user wrote:you absolutely rock m8 many thanks on all counts!!!

i just tried out you're Aero collection and its very good and interesting @ the same time :D

and thanks for making these ;)
Your welcome. I have around 100 more themes to make, LOL. So there will be more to come. I am doing programs now also still learning them so that has took some time away from themes, but I will get more sets up soon.
Image

User avatar
lespea
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by lespea » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:45 pm

Thanks!

User avatar
LUZR4LIFE
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:04 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by LUZR4LIFE » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:47 pm

lespea wrote:Thanks!
Your welcome
Image

ccl0
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:56 am

Post by ccl0 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:33 pm

LUZR4LIFE wrote:
ENU_user wrote:you absolutely rock m8 many thanks on all counts!!!

i just tried out you're Aero collection and its very good and interesting @ the same time :D

and thanks for making these ;)
Your welcome. I have around 100 more themes to make, LOL. So there will be more to come. I am doing programs now also still learning them so that has took some time away from themes, but I will get more sets up soon.

if you plan on releasing 100 more then i'd suggest making one unified topic and just update that one with links etc. (would avoid unnecessary clutter in the forum). it would also help others find all of your releases, if they happen to have missed one or forgotten the name.

User avatar
LUZR4LIFE
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:04 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by LUZR4LIFE » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:51 pm

ccl0 wrote:
LUZR4LIFE wrote:
ENU_user wrote:you absolutely rock m8 many thanks on all counts!!!

i just tried out you're Aero collection and its very good and interesting @ the same time :D

and thanks for making these ;)
Your welcome. I have around 100 more themes to make, LOL. So there will be more to come. I am doing programs now also still learning them so that has took some time away from themes, but I will get more sets up soon.

if you plan on releasing 100 more then i'd suggest making one unified topic and just update that one with links etc. (would avoid unnecessary clutter in the forum). it would also help others find all of your releases, if they happen to have missed one or forgotten the name.
OK, I will it will be around 13 sets. Thanks.
Image

Post Reply