- To update Driver32.cab with SP2RTM files that are not updated when slipstreaming a source with SP2.
- To determine if the code intended to accomplish the previous goal will cause problems if included in my update pack when it's used with all source types (slipstreamed SP2 and native SP2).
- To find differences between slipstreamed SP2 sources and native SP2 sources.
- Intended for Windows XP x64 SP2, English.
- All files are from the SP2RTM branch and are included for compatibility with nLite.
- Tested in VMware Server v1.0.8 as working with my source, which is XP x64 SP1 slipstreamed with SP2.
- Needs further testing with SP2 slipstreamed sources and native SP2 sources.
- Integrates with RyanVM Integrator 1.5.3, 1.5.4_b08.4, and nLite 18.104.22.168.
- If you decide to help me test this addon, please report all of the following--even if it works correctly for you:
- Your source type: Slipstreamed with SP2, or SP2 native.
- Any unusual messages given by RVMi or nLite.
- Which of the following files exist in I386:
- File versions for all files included in AMD64\Driver32.cab after integration.
- Name: 5er_Driver32_Update_Addon.7z
Size: 320 KB