- Added KB906866 Hotfix. Replaces KB898900 Hotfix.
- Added KB911066 Hotfix. Replaces KB890831 Hotfix.
- Added KB915378 Hotfix. Replaces KB883667 Hotfix.
- Added KB916852 Hotfix. Replaces KB917953 Hotfix.
- Added KB925720 Hotfix.
- Added KB926239 Hotfix. Replaces KB910678 Hotfix.
- Added KB927544 Hotfix. Replaces KB919071 Hotfix.
- Added KB929280 Hotfix. Replaces KB907265 Hotfix.
- Added KB929548 Hotfix. Replaces KB922599 Hotfix.
- Added KB929969 Hotfix. Replaces KB925486 Hotfix.
- Updated KB896256 Hotfix. Replaces KB924441 Hotfix.
- Updated KB924941 Hotfix.
- Updated Malicious Software Removal Tool to version 1.24.
- nLite 1.3RC2 or RyanVM Integrator 1.4.3 is required to properly integrate this release.
- If you used nLite to integrate the pack and are having problems, PLEASE read this thread before reporting problems.
Or From My BitTorrent Tracker
- High Definition Audio isn't working right for some people. As a workaround, replace the two hdaudio INFs with the ones from the September Update Pack (or directly extracted from KB888111).
- Yes, setuperr.log whines about plugin.ocx being missing. This is completely intended behavior and is nothing to worry about. I'll update the FAQ with a more detailed explanation later.