Old Version Update Pack?

Questions about Update Pack making? Ask here.
xXNDgamerXx

Old Version Update Pack?

Post by xXNDgamerXx » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:05 pm

Ok make it short and simple i have a custom copy of Windows XP Called Windows XT- I put my own legit key on it so thats fine lol... anyways when i reformat the Update pack in it is much older then the newest i want to put on with about 55Updates is there a way to bypass the Error Updating with a newer update pack? if so i want to give it a shot i dont care about any risks it might cause... i used nLite and the RyanVM Intergetor.... i resized the image because 1680x1050 little to big for the website...lol

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:16 pm

There is NO way to do it - plain and simple.

Since you say you have a legit key then use your legit disk and rebuild the whole thing.

xXNDgamerXx

Post by xXNDgamerXx » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:32 pm

i wish it was that easy the creator has so many sweet tweaks to it its honestly the fastest copy of windows ive ever ran b4 i know how to tweak everything once in windows but i hate doing that lol unless theres a program better then nLite to tweak everything as good as nlite but better but thanks for the info not busting my arms trying to figure it out hhaha!

maxkohl

Post by maxkohl » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:48 pm

not to say it's "better than nLite" as it serves a different purpose, but you might try AutoPatcher.com - it's used for offline-updating of an already-installed Windows (all versions since 2k, inc. 64bits) and it has a very nice collection of registry fix selectable from an easy interface.