Check if integrated successfully

Questions about Update Pack making? Ask here.
rickytheanuj
Banned

Check if integrated successfully

Post by rickytheanuj » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:31 pm

So many time i tried to integrate addons pack using ryanvm integrator and after integrate i use nlite for additional tweaks and add some themes and driver.

But when i use that windows, few files can not get copied during installation also shows few error during billboard setup. But i skiped that all error

So the result is fine windows but only few of program which i integrated works other did not exist in windows and some which is there will not work fine.

So If there is any third party software which analysis if the integrated program, files will copy during setup and also work fine.

If there is that type of software please suggest me.

It will save time to check if the integrated windows will work fine or not. :rolleyes:

Siginet
Site Admin

Post by Siginet » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:14 pm

Sounds like you are using a bad addon that is messing things up. Post yor logs and integrator.ini and maybe people will be able to help you. ;)
--Siginet--

Techware
Your Virtual Technician
Computer Management Software

rickytheanuj
Banned

Post by rickytheanuj » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:15 pm

thanks for ur reply

But, no i don't thinks the problem on add-ons. I downloaded all from RyanVM.net. responds from other people who used that is not bad.

I thought that my integrating style to use nlite n integrator was totally wrong. i found that we should use only 1 integrator not both (nlite and RyanVM integrator).

So this time i use only nlite to integrate update and addons and also VGA drivers and to remove few components.

After integration completes i use that installation but many files in i386 folder can not copied it shows:

cannot copy xxxxx.xxx file.

What's wrong?

banditnich

Post by banditnich » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:34 am

I use both (RVM Integrator and nLite) with no problem ricky.
When using Integrator you can see in the log MD5 hash of the update pack and add-ons.
Crosscheck with the MD5 creator gave in the forum, make sure your downloaded file isn't corrupt.
right now your problem is "cannot copied when installing windows?"