Can I integrate More than one Post SP3 Pack at a time???

Questions about Update Pack making? Ask here.
lapetite66

Can I integrate More than one Post SP3 Pack at a time???

Post by lapetite66 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Hi:

I have a question...in case you haven't guessed :)

Let me set up the scenario...

I already have my OS Windows XP Pro integrated with One Piece's Post SP3 pack v5.10, but I have downloaded the latest Post SP# pack which is v5.20. Let me clarify I am NOT talking about an OS that is already installed on my computer, I'm referring to a slipstreamed OS folder on my computer that I am getting ready to put onto a disc and install.

The reason I ask is because it seems that v5.20 has updates that v5.10 doesn't (which I guess is par for the course) when it comes to update packs but I'm getting confused. Should I integrate the v5.20 into the one that I already integrated v5.10 into OS too? Or, should I just make a fresh integration with only v5.20.

Thanks,

P.S. How do you make the font color feature work? I highlighted the word I wanted to change (red) but it doesn't seem to be working or at least not for me. :[/u]
Do unto others...then run. :)

cosy

Re: Can I integrate More than one Post SP3 Pack at a time???

Post by cosy » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:07 am

lapetite66 wrote:
Should I integrate the v5.20 into the one that I already integrated v5.10 into OS too? Or, should I just make a fresh integration with only v5.20.
read here
nonno fabio wrote:Onepiece's EN-US Windows XP Post-SP3 All-in-One Update Pack

Onepiece's XP Update Pack can be used along with Nite and RVM Integrator on a clean XP SP3 ENU source.

RyanVM
Site Admin

Post by RyanVM » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:31 am

Like cosy said, it's generally best to start fresh. Not saying it wouldn't work, but it might lead to unexpected results.
Get up to $200 off on hosting from the same people who host this website!
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2357

lapetite66

Post by lapetite66 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:28 am

Hi:

Cosy and Ryan

Thank you both for responding to my post and not making fun of my question. I really appreciate that you both took the time out to give me an answer.

Although I asked the question about possibly integrating more than one Post SP3 pack at a time I still intended doing a v5.20 integration with a fresh copy
of my OS which I did last night or should I say early this morning.

I am about to slipstream some CAB files and last but not least I will be using Drivers Base to integrate some drivers.

I will post back to let you know how it went with the v5.20.

Thanks again. :)
Do unto others...then run. :)