Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack FINAL

Windows XP Professional Update Pack discussion.
ar_seven_am

Re: Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack v5.4.0-20120111

Post by ar_seven_am » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:21 am

nonno fabio wrote:Onepiece's EN-US Windows XP Post-SP3 All-in-One Update Pack

OnePiece Windows XP Post-SP3 UpdatePack v5.4.0 ENU
Image Update (January 11 2012)
Hash MD5 91A83660481B93DFA9398FD153EC1161
Filesize: 212.2 MB (222482642 bytes)
this link :
  1. Filesonic mirror cant be downloaded by other person than the uploader since filesonic has disable file sharing ability.
  2. Enterupload mirror enterupload is dead, how member can download that?
please remove that to prevent confusion to other member, thx!
Life's short, dont waste ur time for war! PEACE IS NOW!

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:01 am

for this reason are 11 mirrors, because someone will be able to go offline

no there's nothing wrong in first post (I mean it is normal that some links will also be offline)

However we hope (update pack) that will have to be updated in a few days so, we will take them all the links

Ciao.

kandurak

Post by kandurak » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:32 am

Am I too quick?

I found 5.5.0 in voidseesaw repository and grabbed it (grabbing it)
However, the updatepack thread isn't updated yet. It's still at 5.4.0

Onepiece/nonno, is it safe to download from the repository or should we wait till you update the thread?

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:00 am

yes, usually it's safe but verify always MD5 hashes with the one posted in the updated topic
Update are released on repository first and often they are the same published in threads.

And links are up to date now
Don't ask for a different configuration of Onepiece's XP AIO Update Pack: use one of the existing vanilla XP UpdatePack with your preferred addons instead

sathanas65

Post by sathanas65 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:31 pm

As always, you guys rock! Many thanks for your dedication to this project!

Fragbert

Post by Fragbert » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:08 pm

I have encountered an error with the DotNET 4 integration in update pack v5.5.0. The "Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 4.0.0.0" service does not start and when trying to open the properties tab in services I get an error about the registry referencing a missing file, so I can't get that property tab to open.

Removing dotnet 4 and installing it again from a different source (I used ricketendo's "always up to date" dotnet 4 installer) fixes the problem and the service can now start.

I noticed this problem when I couldnt get AutoDesk DesignReview 2012 to launch (which requires dotnet 4) and I'd get this error in event viewer;

Event ID: 7000
Source: Service Control Manager
The Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 4.0.0.0 service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the path specified.

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Thanks for reporting, is a bug

need to open notepad, copy this line, and run the inf file, and everything is OK

FontCache_Repair.inf

Code: Select all

[Version]
Signature="$Windows NT$"

[DefaultInstall]
UpdateInis   = FontCache_Update
RegisterDlls = FontCache.Update

[FontCache_Update]
%17%\NETFX40.inf,FontCache_Install,,ServiceBinary=%10%\Microsoft.NET\%Framework%\%URTVersion%\WPF\WPFFontCache_v0400.exe

[FontCache.Update]
11,,RUNDLL32.exe,,,"setupapi,InstallHinfSection NetFxService 132 %17%\NETFX40.inf"

;	Customized by DX Reg2Inf Tool

update pack repair
Repair_OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UP_v5.5.0_AddOn.cab 936 bytes
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0KPG ... .cab_links
Hash MD5 A42D1EA63059F07D9D3F4CF88388CF55

or open netfx40.inf and replace "%URTVersion%\WPFFontCache_v0400.exe" with "%URTVersion%\WPF\WPFFontCache_v0400.exe"

when it enters Nonno Fabio explain it all better

Ciao a tutti.

bbmak

Post by bbmak » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:23 pm

thank you, thank you for all the hard work.

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:01 am

bugfix release is out
Don't ask for a different configuration of Onepiece's XP AIO Update Pack: use one of the existing vanilla XP UpdatePack with your preferred addons instead

Botus

Post by Botus » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:03 pm

nonno fabio wrote:bugfix release is out
wupload link now says v5.1 doesn't list file hash within the file name as all the latest filesdo and I just got file hash of

CA66E38DC9B6CDECFB2D4C8401128769

bbmak

Post by bbmak » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:16 pm

thank you for the fix

cosy

Post by cosy » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:22 pm

great work, thank you very much

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Wupload should work now

littleghost

Post by littleghost » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:11 am

Can someone mirror it on mediafire please!

I tried all mirrors but download speed is very low, always break connection and i can't resume.

Thank in advance!

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:54 am

littleghost wrote:Can someone mirror it on mediafire please!

I tried all mirrors but download speed is very low, always break connection and i can't resume.

Thank in advance!
first post
nonno fabio wrote: For easier downloads: Onepiece's Files Repository (kindly provided by voidseesaw)
Ciao.

littleghost

Post by littleghost » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:16 pm

OnePiece Alb wrote:
littleghost wrote:Can someone mirror it on mediafire please!

Thank in advance!
first post
nonno fabio wrote: For easier downloads: Onepiece's Files Repository (kindly provided by voidseesaw)
Ciao.
Thank you! My english really bad. I didn't translate "Repository" ^^

cosy

Post by cosy » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:21 pm

littleghost wrote: Thank you! My english really bad. I didn't translate "Repository" ^^
I'm sure you have google on your PC- internet explorer

peeco

Post by peeco » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:39 am

After reading Fragbert's post (about a dozen posts above this one) regarding a dotNET 4 problem he had, I thought I would mention one that I have. I use a program called Freemake Video Converter which requires NET 4 to run. But it won't run on my XP Pro (Corp Edition) when I build a DVD using OnePiece's update pack. Here is what I have done and what happens.

- I build a DVD using my XP Corp SP3 using either the "RVM 1.6.1 Beta 2.1" integrator or the "nLite-1.4.9.1" integrator (the same problem below happens regardless of which integrator I use) and the only things I integrate are the Onepiece 5.5.1 addon and the OnePiece IE8 cosmetic fix addon (nothing else).
- After integration I burn a DVD and install XP on my desktop.
- I then install Freemake Video Converter and run the program.
- The program installs fine but the splash screen appears for about 30 seconds and then it disappears and Freemake never opens.

Now, if I uninstall OnePiece's NET 4 from Add/Remove Windows Components and then install either Yumeyao's or Ricktendo's NET 4 installer (I tried both) and then run Freemake Video Converter then it opens and runs just fine. However, if I then uninstall either Yumeyao's or Ricktendo's NET 4 installer and install OnePiece's NET 4 installer via Add/Remove Windows Components then Freemake will not open. This has happened for the last 4 or 5 OnePiece addon packs I have used (at least this when I noticed the "problem").

Right now what I do is install XP (with the latest OnePiece update pack integrated) and then uninstall OnePiece's NET 4 via Add/Remove Windows Components and then install Ricktendo's NET 4 (since it is always up-to-date) and then install Freemake Video Converter and everything works fine. It would be nice not to have to do these extra steps. But I have not been able to get Freemake Video Converter to work when OnePiece's NET 4 is installed.

Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.

Oh yea, a very BIG thanks to OnePiece and Nonno for this update pack. It has saved me tons of time installing XP not only for myself but for other friends. Your work is VERY much appreciated! :-)

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:33 am

Microsoft has recently released a .net 4 update which fixes a lot of issues, including that. It will be added in upcoming updatepack.

In the meantime we suggest to add new .net 4 true addon in your integration list after updatepack until its next release will be available

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:25 pm

peeco

Post by peeco » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:43 am

nonno fabio wrote:Microsoft has recently released a .net 4 update which fixes a lot of issues, including that. It will be added in upcoming updatepack.

In the meantime we suggest to add new .net 4 true addon in your integration list after updatepack until its next release will be available
Thank you Nonno. I will give the NET 4 update a try and see how it works.

peeco

Post by peeco » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:44 am

Thank you OnePiece. At least I now have a better understanding on what is happening. I will try the new NET 4 true addon and see how it works.

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:50 am

new release (see changelog)

peeco

Post by peeco » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:43 am

peeco wrote:After reading Fragbert's post (about a dozen posts above this one) regarding a dotNET 4 problem he had, I thought I would mention one that I have. I use a program called Freemake Video Converter which requires NET 4 to run. But it won't run on my XP Pro (Corp Edition) when I build a DVD using OnePiece's update pack. Here is what I have done and what happens.

- I build a DVD using my XP Corp SP3 using either the "RVM 1.6.1 Beta 2.1" integrator or the "nLite-1.4.9.1" integrator (the same problem below happens regardless of which integrator I use) and the only things I integrate are the Onepiece 5.5.1 addon and the OnePiece IE8 cosmetic fix addon (nothing else).
- After integration I burn a DVD and install XP on my desktop.
- I then install Freemake Video Converter and run the program.
- The program installs fine but the splash screen appears for about 30 seconds and then it disappears and Freemake never opens.

Now, if I uninstall OnePiece's NET 4 from Add/Remove Windows Components and then install either Yumeyao's or Ricktendo's NET 4 installer (I tried both) and then run Freemake Video Converter then it opens and runs just fine. However, if I then uninstall either Yumeyao's or Ricktendo's NET 4 installer and install OnePiece's NET 4 installer via Add/Remove Windows Components then Freemake will not open. This has happened for the last 4 or 5 OnePiece addon packs I have used (at least this when I noticed the "problem").

Right now what I do is install XP (with the latest OnePiece update pack integrated) and then uninstall OnePiece's NET 4 via Add/Remove Windows Components and then install Ricktendo's NET 4 (since it is always up-to-date) and then install Freemake Video Converter and everything works fine. It would be nice not to have to do these extra steps. But I have not been able to get Freemake Video Converter to work when OnePiece's NET 4 is installed.

Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.

Oh yea, a very BIG thanks to OnePiece and Nonno for this update pack. It has saved me tons of time installing XP not only for myself but for other friends. Your work is VERY much appreciated! :-)
@nonno and @OnePiece

I just wanted to let you know that I tried the latest 5.6.0 update pack and Freemake Video Converter now installs and runs fine. There is no more issue with NET 4 . :D

Thank you both for all your hard work.

Botus

Post by Botus » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Thanks Onepiece and nonno great support as usual :)

I have a quick question regarding the removal addons. Reading the front page I think I can remove multiple components in one go but between these two statements one says YES one says NO, could you clarify please?

In support of using more than one removal addon at one go
Or, again, you can remove them from XP source after UpdatePack integration: simply run a new RVM-i integration session on your updated source and add one or more of the small RVM-only addons that you'll have previously extracted from this suite: (updated 2010-05-13):

Must be done separately
Let's recap! the right order is:
Run RVMi and integrate Update Pack - rerun RVMi and integrate first Removal addon - rerun RVMi and integrate second Removal addon - ... - rerun RVMi and integrate last Removal addon - rerun RVMi and integrate your preferred SW - make the .iso.

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:54 am

Both statement are correct but second one is a safer choice.

The matter is that RVM Integrator uses AutoIt, AutoIt uses as default Windows's WINAPI GetPrivateProfileSection function and WINAPI GetPrivateProfileSection function can manage 32,767 characters max.

If someone integrates ALL the remove addons in a single session, all those entries.ini will exceed the 32,767 character limit.

So if you don't use all the remove addons you shouldn't have any problem with an all-in-one session but it's safer to do it one per time.

Anyway, I've synchronized the statements. Thanks.

kandurak

Post by kandurak » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:33 pm

A quick dumb question.

I created my golden disk with 5.6.0 yesterday and found that one addon(silent installer addon) was corrupt and it didn't install properly.

I have repaired my addon (silent installer)

Question is,
Can I just rerun integrator/nlite to update the pack with this replacement addon? (no change in installer filename)
-or-
Should i redo whole process again?
-or-
edit the ISO file and replace the silent installer in SVCPACK folder with the new one and rebuild the ISO file.

Can anyone suggest me? :?:

cosy

Post by cosy » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:42 pm

kandurak wrote:A quick dumb question.

I created my golden disk with 5.6.0 yesterday and found that one addon(silent installer addon) was corrupt and it didn't install properly.

I have repaired my addon (silent installer)

Question is,
Can I just rerun integrator/nlite to update the pack with this replacement addon? (no change in installer filename)
-or-
Should i redo whole process again?
-or-
edit the ISO file and replace the silent installer in SVCPACK folder with the new one and rebuild the ISO file.
Can anyone suggest me? :?:
try to ,mount the ISO, use nlite or winrar or any suitable application to copy the files in the ISO to a desired source. the run RWMI and integrate your Addon again. You can use VB to simulate your CD and see if all is OK.
Hope this helps

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:54 am

Svcpack addons/silent installers are always executed after UpdatePack has done its job and they never interfere with it.

So you just can change in .iso/cd your corrupt .exe with newer one

bbmak

Post by bbmak » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:19 am

thank you for the update again.

dudeuk

Post by dudeuk » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:38 am

i was told to post my problem here..

i get problem with
OnePiece Windows XP Post-SP3 UpdatePack v5.6.0 ENU
install sticks at T13 and dont move..
waited over 2 hours and give up..

i use a clean xp pro sp3 student edition
and used RVM Integrator to intergrate the UpdatePack v5.6.0 ENU

older versions work ok though..
i do like the pre installed framework before T13
as some apps need it when installing at T13

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:50 am

as nothing has changed since a long time from older versions but only updates I guess the cause could be "some apps".

What do you integrate along with updatepack? Have you tried to add UpdatePack only?

dudeuk

Post by dudeuk » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:22 pm

ive tried.. UpdatePack only but still get same thing hanging at T13 for long time

always have to add this hotfix
WindowsXP-KB961118-x86-ENU
funny enough all update packs ive tried always seems to miss this one, so i have to add myself or it shows KB961118 when i goto win update website

if i used your updatepack i'd normally add those few apps after as you have quite a lot added already in your updatepack

Adobe_Shockwave_full_11.6.4.634_AddOn
Java_7u4_AddOn
winrar_4.11_AddOn
K-lite_Mega_AddOn
MicrosoftVC78910RuntimeLibraries_AddOn
MicrosoftOldRuntimeLibraries_AddOn
WLM_14.0.8117.416_AddOn <-- needs framework 2 before T13

ill give it another bash when i have time..
ill let you know how it goes..
Last edited by dudeuk on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

user_hidden

Post by user_hidden » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:30 pm

dudeuk wrote:always have to add this hotfix
WindowsXP-KB961118-x86-ENU
funny enough all update packs ive tried always seems to miss this one, so i have to add myself or it shows KB961118 when i goto win update website
my update pack contains the KB961118 hotfix which is designed for WinXP
when net3.5sp1 is integrated.

Onepiece updatepack has also had the update since version 2.10.

Your issue must be something affecting the integration or
your source is corrupted!

dudeuk

Post by dudeuk » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:48 pm

ive had my proper disk not a copy for quite some time now it dont even have any sp added, its like sp0 so i have to add sp3 to it, so now keep a hard copy of it on my pc hard drive and it also makes it quicker to copy straight from hard disk its already on from another folder to a new one.. rather than from a cd rom. so have hard copy of xp pro sp3 now..

or do you think its best to add all sp to the disk sp1,sp2,sp3
i normally just add sp3 outright without 1+2

ive been using RVM Integrator 1.6 to intergrate OnePiece Windows XP Post-SP3 UpdatePack v5.6.0 ENU

make iso to test and burn to cd
use spare hard drive to test on.

if test is all ok and the windows installs and runs corectly
make a hard copy of the I386 folder with date and update maker name
then ill add more addons to the project with Nlite.
then use DPs_BASE and add driverpacks to the disk project..

make iso to test and burn to DVD
use spare hard drive to test on.

yours (user_hidden) update pack works everytime without fail month after month :D
but dont have framework 2 pre installed before T13 so WLM 14.0.8117.416 wont install properly, thats why ive been trying OnePiece UpdatePack.

like i said, ill give it another bash when i have time..
ill let you know how it goes.. :wink:

user_hidden

Post by user_hidden » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:48 pm

@dudeuk

best to have a virgin SP3 image, rather than adding sp1,2,3 to the old sp0 image.

use RVMi v1.6.1 b2.1 for your integrations.

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:54 am

UpdatePack has already finished its job BEFORE T13.
If something freezes at T13, it should be a svcpack addon. Check them or termporarily remove silent switches from them to see when setup goes wrong, for example by changing /qn in /qb in .msi files

dudeuk

Post by dudeuk » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:18 pm

thanks for your info guys..

ill try it with RVMi v1.6.1 b2.1
as i was using v1.6,
but newer v1.6.1 b2.1 is maybe what i needed..

yes all working well now using RVMi v1.6.1 b2.1

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 am

updated

HosseinMoradi

Post by HosseinMoradi » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:12 am

thank you for the update

bbmak

Post by bbmak » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:19 am

thank you so much.... : )

davidj

Post by davidj » Sat May 12, 2012 9:54 am

Nonno, just curious, are you planning an update for May?

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Sun May 13, 2012 10:45 am

Yes, but Onepiece's PC is pretty dead and he's working on an older one, so I don't know it cab be ready

MikeRepairs

Post by MikeRepairs » Fri May 18, 2012 11:38 pm

I have a problem with
OnePiece Windows XP Post-SP3 UpdatePack v5.7.0 ENU

I just fresh installed, open windows updates and these two .NET security updates install then ask to be installed every time.
KB2656405
KB2604092
How can I resolve this? thanks

Mike

cactus

Post by cactus » Sun May 20, 2012 2:26 am

am I crazy or do eventually all .NET updates fail? It's too much of a hasle to try to replicate.

EDIT: I've been using this pack periodically on my SP3 RFM ISO to make a updated disk, all Installs eventually start getting a lot of failures on .NET updates. I've tried all reg-dll and update service restart tricks to try to fix them.

EDIT: hash checked everything, burned at lowest speed, only added driverpacks with kds and method 2 after slipstream like i always have. after install easybcd and other .net stuff show .net errors; this is after some .net updates, i don't have time to do any more testing even on vm I notice this eventually happens even on my old installs though, except for ones without anything slipstreamed based on sp3 rfm too..

lots of vital tools and suites are based on .net these days..

MTR

Post by MTR » Mon May 21, 2012 7:17 am

MikeRepairs wrote:I have a problem with
OnePiece Windows XP Post-SP3 UpdatePack v5.7.0 ENU

I just fresh installed, open windows updates and these two .NET security updates install then ask to be installed every time.
KB2656405
KB2604092
How can I resolve this? thanks

Mike
I've been meaning to post about this as well. I've found that several of the recent updatepacks have had this type of problem. Besides 5.7.0 as you described, here are some others I tested:

With 5.6.0 the following updates are offered for installation every time (even after being successfully installed):
KB2656405: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=29811
KB2604092: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=29837
KB2656368: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=29403

With 5.5.1 the following update is offered for installation every time (even after being successfully installed):
KB2604092: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=29837

I do not have test results for 4.5.0 or 4.4.0, but I believe the last pack that did not have this type of problem was 5.3.1, which is what I have been using.

I must add that I sure do appreciate all of the work that OnePiece Alb and Nonno Fabio have put into these packs!

Zorz112

Post by Zorz112 » Mon May 21, 2012 9:07 am

I had problem with NET Framework on server, this is solution:
Zorz112 wrote:I can confirm that there is problem with Net Framework, but it is not problem with Update pack!

You must uncheck "Optimize system files" option in RVM Integrator
When this option is off there is no problems!

More info about error with "Optimize system files" checked:

p.s. For integration use RVM Integrator 1.6.1 Beta 2.1
http://siginetsoftware.com/forum/showth ... 1-Beta-2.1

MikeRepairs

Post by MikeRepairs » Mon May 21, 2012 6:58 pm

Zorz112, I recompiled with RVM Integrator 1.6.1 Beta 2.1 then reinstalled XP on the same dell laptop.
I am using WinXP Pro SP3
It did not fix the problem.
I still have .NET security update KB2656405 that installs successful, then comes back again asking to be installed every time.
Strange that KB 2604092 installed OK this time.

It seems with almost every version of OnePiece Windows XP Post-SP3 UpdatePack that I eventually have some .NET updates that will not install.
I hate NET! .NET should be discontinued.

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Tue May 22, 2012 3:10 am

We must wait that Onepiece will solve his PC's problem for a reliable answer but I think it's the same old story with .NET updates, that is .NET updates is correctly installed but the hotfix installer doesn't write at the end of installation the correct line in Windows registry, this one
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Updates\Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile\kbnumber]
"ThisVersionInstalled"="Y"

In this case, change Kb number with KB2656405.

Or wait when Onepiece will back for a confirmation

cactus

Post by cactus » Tue May 22, 2012 4:56 am

I've been messing with virtualbox snapshots..

kb951847
kb2604092
kb2657424
kb2656405

install one at a time and they just all show up again, install all at once, you'll never get .net to work on that install again, even after fixing root path for .net 2.0 it'll just be error after error, and no .net software will work.

removing all .net and reinstalling, and doing windows update fixes doesn't fix it either, you'll just be back to root path error which means most of the .net registry keys are now invalid and not overwritten.

thats latest pack on sp3 rfm iso