Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack FINAL

Windows XP Professional Update Pack discussion.
scarface

Post by scarface » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:51 pm

according to yumeyao msxml 6 replace msxml 4. it takes 2mb in my pack. do you think it should be removed?

yumeyao

Post by yumeyao » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:27 pm

my fault. lol.
MS says msxml6 supersedes msxml4 and people who are using msxml4 should update to msxml6. but the fact... is... AOE3(a MS game) pops a window saying msxml4 is required if you have unregistered msxml4(regsvr32 /u msxml4.dll). i took several "hacking" attempt to force it use msxml6, no luck.
so msxml4 is still needed. yet on the other hand, it could be a runtime rather than a system component. applications requiring msxml4 will install it(however an old version compared to what we use in most updatepack).
i'm considering adding it back, or including it in a runtime collection.
My work list(Hosted by dumpydooby)

voidseesaw

Post by voidseesaw » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:22 pm

Mandarin wrote:Tried this last night and it installs fine with two issues - no IE icon created on the start menu. Or rather the icon is not the correct one and selecting it just brings up the IE properties menu box. Selecting windows update from the start menu does start IE so it is integrated, just no icon.
Second issue - can't create the quick start toolbar.
Got the same behaviour 3 times in a row with just the new pack and a clean XP CD.
Going to drop back 3 versions which does work correctly, quicker than trying to sort the problems out.
This looks exactly the same as the issues reported with an earlier pack.
I was also having this problem for a period of time. I managed to figure out the cause (for me at least):

If you use nLite to slipstream Service Pack 3 it asks you if you want to remove previous slipstreamed updates. I was clicking "Yes" before even though I was using a pure source. After I tried clicking "No" the problem went away.

Additionally, I think it would be even safer to slipstream from the command line.

Hope this helps.

voidseesaw

Post by voidseesaw » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:24 pm

By the way, I seriously appreciate all the work that went into this pack. It has proven invaluable to me in my line of work. Thank you, Onepiece and nonno fabio. :)

code65536

Post by code65536 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:41 pm

yumeyao wrote:MS says msxml6 supersedes msxml4 and people who are using msxml4 should update to msxml6.
That message was intended for developers, not for end-users.
My addons: CmdOpen - HashCheck - Notepad2 - MS Runtimes - DirectX

Into the breach, meatbags!

rsadix

Problems with 2.x.x

Post by rsadix » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:21 pm

I've been using Onepiece's AIO for awhile now, and its been great not having to manage wmp seperately - Thanx for all the hard work.

The last two integrations I have tried have problems.
Using 2.0.0 and 2.2.2
in the text mode of setup, setup complains of missing
cliconfg.dll
cliconfg.exe
iexpress.exe
I wasn't too concerned as I don't seem to use these files, but upon install I noticed no IE7 or wmp icons on the desktop or start menu, and no icons in the quick launch bar. I noticed several other icons missing from the start menu, but I could still run any application from the command line. After more digging I noticed the following issues with services:

Code: Select all

missing services
com+ Event System
com+ System Application
Distributed Transaction Coordinator 
MS Software Shadow Copy Provider
Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service
Remote Desktop Help Session Manager
Terminal Services 
Windows Card Space
Windows Management Instrumentation
*but Windows Mangement Instrumentation Driver Extensions - is started and set to auto vs manual compared to other installations I have*
Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0
WMI Performance Adapter
and the following services are set to auto but will not start

Security Center - Depends on RPC and WMI
System Event Notifcation - Depends on com+
Windows Firewall/(ICS) - depends on Network Connections and WMI
which of course makes sense since their dependencies do not exist.

I haven't had these issues before. Here is my integration method.
Clean XPSP3 Source with all folders except I386 removed (Same source I have used dozens of times before without problems)
RVMi 1.6 (first use of 1.6, previously been using 1.5.3 and latest 1.5.4 beta all have worked fine for my integrations)
1. Integrate Onepiece AIO package with RVMi 1.6
2. Integrate OnePiece_Repair_IE_Cosmetic...
2. Integrate Remove_Microsoft_Update
2. Integrate Remove_Netfx1.1SP1_DMX (with 2.0.0, w/o 2.2.2 thinking this might be the issue)
2. Integrate Remove_Silverlight
2. Integrate Remove_Windows_Search
3. Integrate RougueSpear's 1_dotNET20SP2.exe
4. Integrate MSFN codecs_5.0 codec pack
4. Integrate Java6u12.exe
4. Integrate PatchAddon_Hivesys_v13c.cab
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... ht=hivesys
4. Integrate Reapers_IP_Configuration_Manager_2.7.2.80_CPL_AddOn.7z
5. Integrate ENU_AddOns_SpeedUp_1.5.zip

Then expand and modify svcpack.inf to add the silent switches to codecs.exe and 1_dotNET20SP2.exe then recompress (This is new for me but seems to work fine at T-13)

Then load nLite 1.4.9.1 to add a couple of drivers, remove some components, set some options and build the iso.
I have been using the same nLite config for many integrations since RVMi 1.5.3

But since RVMi 1.6 and the Onepiece 2.x.x series I haven't been succesful with a clean install.

I'll start backing things out to figure out what may be the cause, but if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.
Last edited by rsadix on Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whether you think you can or you can't, you are always right.

OnePiece Alb

pack

Post by OnePiece Alb » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:49 am

Need to check the setuperr.log
Last edited by OnePiece Alb on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

xpsunny

Post by xpsunny » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:36 am

Will the "Windows Search removal" addon, prevent integration of Windows Search in the OS, or just disable it's startup (after integration)?

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:12 am

"removal addons" prevent integration of selected optional components in your XP source.
Don't ask for a different configuration of Onepiece's XP AIO Update Pack: use one of the existing vanilla XP UpdatePack with your preferred addons instead

rsadix

Post by rsadix » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:32 am

OnePiece Alb wrote:Need to check the setuperr.log
Thanx for responding, the setuperr.log from one of the machines

Error:
Setup could not register the OLE Control C:\WINDOWS\system32\userenv.dll because of the following error:
DllInstall returned error 2147746132 (80040154).

Error:
Setup could not register the OLE Control C:\WINDOWS\system32\eventcls.dll because of the following error:
DllInstall returned error 2147549183 (8000ffff).

Error:
Setup could not register the OLE Control C:\WINDOWS\system32\swprv.dll because of the following error:
DllInstall returned error 2147549183 (8000ffff).

but I'm not sure what that means.
I have also tried several simpler integrations with the same results. I am still trimming down.

Edit:
I am having trouble with the Remove_Microsoft_Update_AddOn.7z
I followed the following procedure
1. Started With a clean SP3 source
2. in one step, with RVMi 1.6, integrate: OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_v2.2.2_ENU.7z
3. in one step, with RVMi 1.6, integrate: Remove_Microsoft_Update_AddOn.7z
4. copy over my winnt.sif file and then use RVMi 1.6 to make .iso
During GUI part of install at t-25 I get repeated popups missing the following files:

muctwctl.dll
mucltui.dll
mucltui.mui
muweb.dll
datastor.edb
agcore.dll
coreclr.dll
SIMSVB.dll
SLcorlib.dll
mscorrc.dll
npctrl.dll
npctrlui.dll
SIConfig.exe
SIConfUI.dll
SIr.man
SISYSC.dll
SLsystem.dll
SISYSN.dll
SISYSRS.dll
SISYSSM.dll
SISYSSMW.dll
SISYSSWB.dll
SISYSWIN.dll
SISYSXML.dll
SIMSVBDE.dll
SIMSCRDE.dll
SIMSCCDE.dll
SISYRSDE.dll
SIMSVBES.dll
SIMSCRES.dll
SIMSCCES.dll
SISYSRES.dll
and more ....

Ma Pe

Post by Ma Pe » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:06 pm

Hello nonno fabio, this is an impressive work! Thank you for having included so many features.

I start with an XP prof CD with SP3 slipstreamed by nLite (x86 code). I use nLite with onepiece v2.2.2_ENU. Unfortunately, I got a few messages during the installation (setup):

Source: PF\IE\MUI\0409\SET595.tmp to target: ....\0409\mscorier.dll (<== is that the Italian spelling?)
"The target file exists and is newer than the source"
I chose not to overwrite.

"Setup cannot copy file wudfusbc.inf" which it is looking for in C:\$WIN_NT$.~LS\i386
It suggests that I look for it in the 'Windows XP SP3 Update Pack AIO CD-ROM' (<== I don't have that one)
I chose to continue without this file.

After the install, XP starts and I can go with IE7 to MU (WU is not installed) and it tells me that I need SP1 for .NET 3.5 (KB951847). It also tells me all the device drivers which I can get from MS for this Compaq C571NR notebook PC (but I will use those from HP)

I am a real greenhorn at this, but glad that I found your update pack and that I got that far. If you need any other information to figure this out, please tell me where to look for it and I will report it.

I am doing this project as a "hobby" (well, everyone has their own crazyness ¿right?) because my software is old (2004) and everytime when I need (not want, but need) to install new because the system has slowed down, it takes me 3 to 5 days to get all the updates downloaded and everything configured manually. Furthermore, all 3 notebooks in the family are underpowered. I intend to produce a "light" version with slipstreamed Office, Paperport, Autocad, etc etc which will (at least I hope so!) install faster. For me this is a trip in new territory, and since you are in Italy, it reminds me when in 1960 we were five students who travelled in a Fiat 650 from Bolzano (Peter Lorenzi and Battistoti -- I hope I spelled the name right) towards Switzerland -- overloaded and underpowered (hahaha!) -- just like Windows on my computers. Ah! I should mention that in La Unión, Chile, I see sometimes a Fiat 650. It seems to be "suped up"

Well, thanks again, for your pack.

Ma Pe (right now in Chile looking for work)
Working with computers since 1960 and still haven't caught up. Sigh!

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:59 am

@rsadix: could you retry with the updated removal addons? thx

@Ma Pe: The first message is uncommon because mscorier.dll is a .net 1.1 file: are you sure your XP source is "fresh"?.
Wudfusbc.inf is a real mistake instead: to temporarily fix it (for a new installation) you would open txtsetup.sif before making the .iso (or inside entries.ini file, if you don't have already integrated the UP) and change the line

wudfusbc.inf = 100,,,,,,,20,0,0,wudfusbcciddriver.inf
to

wudfusbc.inf = 100,,,,,,,,3,3

or wait for next release...

Fiat 650 in 3 from Bolzano to Switzerland...not so bad but you can do better! Several yeras ago I've sleeped for 2 nights inside a Renault R4 with other four bulky mates after a journey from Parma to Oktoberfest (well-known german beer festival) in Munchen
Don't ask for a different configuration of Onepiece's XP AIO Update Pack: use one of the existing vanilla XP UpdatePack with your preferred addons instead

Pasha_ZZZ

Post by Pasha_ZZZ » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:35 am

Internet Explorer 8 is out! When we can wait new excellent Update Pack? ;-)

Ma Pe

fresh XP source?

Post by Ma Pe » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:58 am

Hi nonno fabio,

Thank you for your fast reply.

The XP sources:

Original CD from the uni where I taught language design, WPI in Massachussetts, USA. The label states: "Windows XP Professional B English NA CustSvc CD", a "gold" CD integrated with SP 1, year 2004.

Slipstreamed with a downloaded "WindowsXP-KB936929-SP3-x86-ENU.exe"

This was slipstreamed several years ago on the USB archive disk before I knew about nLite. I don't remember how I did it (probably followed some "recipe" posted on the Internet)

Therefore I also slipstreamed it with nLite 1.4.9.1, checked only slipstream (nothing else checked) and the result appears to be the same except for the three files which nLite by default eliminates (some yahoo image, etc). Obviously, I did not compare file by file. Is that necessary?

I never burn the ISO. This is how I install:

The internal disk drive has 4 primary and visible partitions, C, D, E, F. Partition C is active. Partition F, which is less than 10 GB, contains an nLited "light" version (installation CD reduced by more than 250 MB) and tools for development.

Once a new version has been produced by nLite, I test it by starting SETUP.EXE, directing it to install on C, letting Windows erase the previous installation with the "L" key. (It eliminates the Windows folder but leaves the users in Documents and Settings intact, creating new folders with qualified names)

Your version installs in about 30 minutes which is approximately half the time which Windows tells me. (Just for comparison, the lite versions install in about 15 minutes -- only English, French, Italian, Spanish and German, removing all keyboards except US International, removing ATM and other services which I don't need or my compu does not have, etc )

Since yesterday I read more among the 23 screens of contributions and questions (have not yet read all) and I looked at the setuperr.log; it has the 6 published "errors" -- mshtml, msrating, inseng, webcheck, imgutil, pngfilt, all DLLs.)

Having told you this, maybe you can suggest a strategy. I try to reduce the work:

(A) Should I first slipstream one with RVM integrator?

OR

(B) Should I first integrate your onepiece with RVMi?

Where do you suspect the error may be located (most probable location)?

Also I checked this morning the "icon issue" (or something like this) with IE7. This is my report:

Yesterday I only called IE indirectly via the MU link (under the All Programs list). Also I uninstalled MSN explorer because it deserves it! It bothers me when I buy something and they throw in gratis an offer which costs me money if I accepted.

This morning I clicked on the icon in the Quick Launch menu. IE7.0.5730.3 with 128-bit cipher strength appears; 0 versions updated; PID 55274-009-5170591-22692 (<== don't know what that means and whether it is important to you)

The screen says "Welcome Back, Are you ready to choose your settings?" and I select google, CNET, and MS as search providers. On top of this provider screen is a message: "Click Here to Install Silverlight" <== (Silverlight is supposed to be installed, isn't it?)

About your trip from Parma to München, you slept 4 in the car? Very entertaining, I imagine you guys must have slept in shifts, 2 slept in the car (for 4 hours, just like the pirates did, and 2 stood guard outside at night defending against "who knows what could come at night". (haha!) I hope the beer tasted good to make this sacrifice worth while.

By the way, do you know why the car is called "R4" ? It stands for "room for 4" just like you would ask when you come to a hotel "do you have a room for 4?" (hahaha) How many stars would you give it?

Well, have a nice day.

mr_smartepants

Post by mr_smartepants » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:35 pm

Pasha_ZZZ wrote:Internet Explorer 8 is out! When we can wait new excellent Update Pack? ;-)
Holy Schnike! It's been released for like what...3 hours? Be patient! :lol:
I'm sure IE8 can be integrated with nlite just like ie7 as a hotfix.

*Edit
Slipstream instructions from M$ for Vista.

IE8 Deployment guide

*Edit 2
Nlite fails integration. :(
Just add it to svcpack.inf using /quiet /norestart. Works perfectly. :)
Some heroes don't wear capes, they wear Kevlar and dog-tags!

Ma Pe

wudfusbc.inf ?

Post by Ma Pe » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Hello nonno fabio,

I created a new XP + SP3 using a method described by Paul Thurrott at
http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/xp ... stream.asp

The result is equal to the output from nLite. All files compare equal.

With nLite I added your OnePiece pack. This time I had only one error: it can't find wudfusbc.inf.

The second message on the first install (mscorier.dll) did not appear.

Just to let you know.

I hope you will have a good day (tomorrow morning).

Ma Pe

repeated activation failed -- anybody else has this problem?

Post by Ma Pe » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:26 pm

Hello to everyone: I experience a problem activating my XP. Here is the scenario:

The internal harddisk has 4 primary partions, C, D, E, F, with C active. I run a "light-weight" XP (developed with nLite) with a few development tools on F and test the installation of a OnePiece addon, other stuff, and modifications, a "heavy" XP prof on C.

About 3 weeks ago I started this project, installed the lite Xp on F, but did not activate it because I thought I would finish it in a week (yes, optimist I have been all my life :) ) and then remove it.

In the meantime, I installed on C more than 20 tests, some I activated so that I could go to MS Update to see which last-minute fixes, etc, are missing. These activations were accepted.

Today I wanted to activate the F partition (same Product Key) because the four weeks will be up soon. Activation failed.

At the beginning of this project I wrote an email to MS using a link on the WGA page and advising them of my intentions. I also requested an email contact in case I have a problem with activation. I explained that I am in Chile and depend on the telephones of other people and the cost of a call to the US is high. As a paying customer I do expect a response.

Consequently I had to call them; I discovered that they have a toll-free phone number in Chile. The process is tedious. One has to type in the product key because the key macro does not work. Then one has to key in a large number of digits in the touch telephone, except that the line quality is bad and the number ends up wrong. Finally an operator comes on, speaking Spanish, but I speak English. After a wait, an English speaking operator is on-line. Now I have to repeat the long string of digits, except the operator has difficulty understanding me because she has a French accent and the line quality is really bad. The operator gives me a string of 42 digits, I type it in, and I am activated.

A am asking the operator to connect me with Customer Service. I want to advise them of the situation because I will have to install many times more. (I also want to know why they did not reply to my email). She connects me to a Spanish speaking rep even though she knows that I speak only English. That is not nice!

MS states that they create an identifier of the computer and the software so that one can install an unlimited number of times the same software on the same computer.

Obviously one can't. Aparently, customer service at MS is written in small print.

How do you all handle this need to activate repeatedly when you test these installs? :?: Also do you have a email directly to Activation or customer service at MS? Thanks in advance for your advice.

rsadix

Post by rsadix » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:34 am

nonno fabio wrote:@rsadix: could you retry with the updated removal addons? thx
nonno fabio, thank you for the fixes. I had almost given up. My nLite integrations would not work no matter what I tried and I had resorted to using RVMi to make the iso with the error messages posting at t-25 and I couldn't use any removals you had posted.

Now I'm back to nLite for final removals and creating the .iso and everything seems to be workging great !!

My process just to document
RVMi 1.6
1st pass on XP SP3 source
OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_v2.2.2_ENU.7z

2nd pass
Disable_WGAN_AddOn.7z
OnePiece_Repair_IE_Cosmetic_Problems_AddOn.7z
PatchAddon_HIVESYS_v13c.cab
Reapers_IP_Configuration_Manager_2.7.2.80_CPL_AddOn.7z
Remove_Microsoft_Update_AddOn.7z
Remove_Silverlight_AddOn.7z
Remove_Windows_Search_AddOn.7z
plus the following switchless installers
1_dotNET20SP2.exe (from Rougue Spear)
codecs_5.0.exe (From MSFN)
Java6u12.exe

modify the svcpack.in_ file to add the silent part to the dotNET and codecs file above (I can't figure out how to add the switches through RVMi if anyone know how please post)

3rd pass
ENU_AddOns_SpeedUp_1.5.zip

then switch to nLite 1.4.9.1
add some drivers
remove some components
set some options

copy over my winnt.sif and other registry tweaks
then build the .iso

phweeew.

I must have tried 40 permeatations trying to get it to work. Thankfully the new remove addons seem to have fixed whatever using the 2.2.2 alone couldn't do. What was the difference a "tab" after the next?
nonno fabio wrote:Fiat 650 in 3 from Bolzano to Switzerland...not so bad but you can do better! Several yeras ago I've sleeped for 2 nights inside a Renault R4 with other four bulky mates after a journey from Parma to Oktoberfest (well-known german beer festival) in Munchen
awesome !! I've seen two F1 races in indianapolis, and almost took a year off to follow the circuit.
Last edited by rsadix on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

djkc

Re: Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack v2.2.2-090314

Post by djkc » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:37 pm

You forgot to update the version number in the description when you updated.
nonno fabio wrote:Onepiece's EN-US Windows XP Post-SP3 All-in-One Update Pack

OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_v2.2.1_ENU.7z
http://www.adrive.com/public/889383dcee ... d811e.html
Hash MD5 5AD11B06B2FBB0D66199C987A800D355
Size: 95.4MB (100070583 bytes)

Pasha_ZZZ

Post by Pasha_ZZZ » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:36 am

I made for me this 2.2.2 pack w/o DirectX for Managed Code, Windows Desktop Search, .Net 1.1 & Internet Explorer 7 (for IE8 integration). If Onepiece/Nonno permit - I can upload it.

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:56 pm

I know this is in the XP Professional category but does anyone know if there is any reason why this won't work on XP Home? I keep getting repeated failures and was wondering if it is simply because I am trying this on a Home source?

djkc

Post by djkc » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:42 pm

No, it works fine on Home. I use it in RVMi 1.6 with NR_UPHC_Addon.cab, Stimpy_JD976_DotNetFx_3in1_Addon_v2.2.7z, and Kels_Runtimes_addon_v5.1.rar addons + driverpacks afterwards without any problems.

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:49 am

@djkc: fixed, thanks.

@Pasha_ZZZ: thank you for your helpfulness but we think it's better not to publicly release customized versions. Also, I guess many people want to wait a few before having IE8 directly integrated in their XPs

Pasha_ZZZ

Post by Pasha_ZZZ » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:04 am

nonno fabio wrote:many people want to wait a few before having IE8 directly integrated in their XPs
It is directly... by Sereby addon.

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:14 am

or withthis true addon.

At the moment I think everyone must be allowed to make his own choice: you can keep the AIO-Packs IE7 or add the IE8 addon.

fixem2

Post by fixem2 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:18 am

Can not download. Says page not found.

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:58 am

I've just tried and it's working...

shon3i

Post by shon3i » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:45 am

I have problem :)

http://www.imagebam.com/image/c74c5030757352

I integrate using RMVi 1.6 on WINXP_SP3_VOL_MSDN

First session:

OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_v2.2.2_ENU.7z

Second Session:

Remove_NETFX1.1SP1_DMX_AddOn.7z

Third Session:

Remove_Windows_Search_AddOn.7z

Fourth Session:

OnePiece_IE8_WinXPSP3_v1.0.0_AddOn_ENU.7z

Pasha_ZZZ

Post by Pasha_ZZZ » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:00 am

You cannot use OnePiece_IE8_WinXPSP3_v1.0.0_AddOn_ENU.7z with OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_v2.2.2_ENU.7z ? because AIO UP contains IE7, but IE8 addon is for clean XP (IE6) integration.
I made this by removing IE7 from AIO UP, you may wait for IE8 inside AIO in its next version.

shon3i

Post by shon3i » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:19 pm

@Pasha_ZZZ did you have some removal addon or completly modified Onepiece AIO Pack?

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:17 pm

I guess AIO pack 2.2.3 with IE8 and DX updates will be publicly available within 12 hours...

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:48 pm

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:53 pm

Yes, download v2.2.3 and you'll see new WGA too... ;)

shon3i

Post by shon3i » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Woooohhoooo :)

Thanks Nono and Onepiece :)

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:40 pm

I get this warnings in RVM Integrator:
WARNING: Filename Exceeds 8.3 Format - ieframe.dll.mui
WARNING: Filename Exceeds 8.3 Format - msfeedsbs.dll

And the addon: OnePiece_Repair_IE8_Cosmetic_Problems_AddOn.7z
title=OnePiece Repair IE 9 cosmetic Problems
9 = 8 ;)
Last edited by Outbreaker on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ccl0

Post by ccl0 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Outbreaker wrote:I get this warnings in RVM Integrator:
WARNING: Filename Exceeds 8.3 Format - ieframe.dll.mui
WARNING: Filename Exceeds 8.3 Format - msfeedsbs.dll

And the addon: OnePiece_Repair_IE8_Cosmetic_Problems_AddOn.7z
title=OnePiece Repair IE 9 cosmetic Problems
9 = 8 ;)

did you read the part about

" Integrator will warn about 2 files exceeding 8.3 format, ieframe.dll.mui and msfeedsbs.dll: don't worry because integration works fine anyway "

?

shon3i

Post by shon3i » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Can somebody reupload
Remove NETFX1.1 SP1 & DMX AddOn, because i can't download from first post

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Oh i missed this :oops:
Last edited by Outbreaker on Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:02 pm

shon3i wrote:Can somebody reupload
Remove NETFX1.1 SP1 & DMX AddOn, because i can't download from first post
http://ifile.it/j1q5l3n

shon3i

Post by shon3i » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:32 pm

Tnx Onepiece ;)

sT0n3r

Post by sT0n3r » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:38 pm

thanks nonno for the updated 2.2.3 i will try it tonight and report back with bugs if any :lol:

Madhav

Post by Madhav » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:47 pm

Windows Powershell 1.0 Pops is the Microsoft Update.....will it be included
Thanks

willpantin

IE8 Cosmetic Add On

Post by willpantin » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:28 pm

The link for your

OnePiece_Repair_IE8_Cosmetic_Problems_AddOn.7z

seems to just take me to the WinCert.net forum. I registered and logged in, thinking that was the reason I was not able to access the file download, but that wasn't the reason. Is the link no longer available?

(As implied, this is just a "cosmetic fix", so this is a low priority question)

Thanks for all the contributions you make to this board. Very grateful.

geforce

Post by geforce » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:11 am

setup cannot copy file:xinput12.inf xinput13.inf xinput91.inf xinput91.dll

nick_white

Post by nick_white » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:01 am

You can find the cosmetic fix here: http://www.wincert.net/forum/lofiversio ... t5762.html.

rahuldel

Post by rahuldel » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:05 am

Works perfectly.

xpsunny

Post by xpsunny » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:03 am

Since the IE8 in integrated in the update pack....are the hotfixes for IE7 removed from the AIO?

nick_white

Post by nick_white » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:10 am

At the last stage of the install (before loading the desktop), a window with "Advanced INF install" asks for a restart (yes/no).

Windows XP SP3 + SP3 AIO 2.2.3 + IE8 cosmetic fix, integrated with nLite 1.4.9.1

geforce

Post by geforce » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:37 am

nick_white wrote:At the last stage of the install (before loading the desktop), a window with "Advanced INF install" asks for a restart (yes/no).

Windows XP SP3 + SP3 AIO 2.2.3 + IE8 cosmetic fix, integrated with nLite 1.4.9.1
use rvm 1.61