Integrator highly rated at betanews.com :)

Forum for anything else which doesn't fit in the above forums. Site feedback, random talk, whatever, are welcome.
Siginet
Site Admin

Integrator highly rated at betanews.com :)

Post by Siginet » Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:05 am

I just noticed that the integrator program is getting high ratings at betanews.com :D

I just want to ask the users here to go over there and give it a rating as well. :D Give me some feedback there too.

Anyone tried out the new wpi plugin yet? It works rather nicely. :D

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Ry ... 41510259/1
--Siginet--

Techware
Your Virtual Technician
Computer Management Software

superleiw

Post by superleiw » Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:36 am

yeah siginet we love your integration tool

I personally consider 1.4.1 as fully stable

ricktendo64

Post by ricktendo64 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:19 am

I like the new "Refresh Rate", and siginet dont forget to update this on the next version

Last edited by ricktendo64 on Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:29 am

Alos the browsing windows no longer re-centers over the integrator when it pops up just a minorly annoying issue but it would be nice if it could not jump up to the top corner of the screen when you go to browse for files...

MrNxDmX

Post by MrNxDmX » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:06 am

thank you siginet for ur work on 1.4.1, also to others that i dont know...
a member named demetrisk has wrote this on betanews, i am writing maybe u havent seen:
demetrisk wrote:Reviewer: demetrisk Jul 14, 2006
Version: 1.4.0

Handy tool, but I'm still having a problem with large fonts: http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/3346 ... nts9rp.png
I hope the developers watch BetaNews.

Siginet
Site Admin

Post by Siginet » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:09 pm

ricktendo64 wrote:I like the new "Refresh Rate", and siginet dont forget to update this on the next version

I will fix that in the next one. Damn... I didn't even think about that. ;)
Kelsenellenelvian wrote:Alos the browsing windows no longer re-centers over the integrator when it pops up just a minorly annoying issue but it would be nice if it could not jump up to the top corner of the screen when you go to browse for files...
Yes I know about this. Paul_365 had desined some code that forced the window to be centered... but somehow I messed something up with his centering code with something I added to the integrator. So I was forced to remove the centering code. :( But the issue was a severe issue. For some reason if you did an integration then went back to do a second integration without closing the integrator first then when you would browse for any addons the integrator automatically centered the window and deleted every file that existed in the browse box. !!! I was baffled as to what caused it. So I had to remove that code until I can fix it.
MrNxDmx wrote:thank you siginet for ur work on 1.4.1, also to others that i dont know...
a member named demetrisk has wrote this on betanews, i am writing maybe u havent seen:
demetrisk wrote:Reviewer: demetrisk Jul 14, 2006
Version: 1.4.0

Handy tool, but I'm still having a problem with large fonts:

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/3346 ... nts9rp.png
I hope the developers watch BetaNews.
This would be something that would have to wait for when I begin coding v2.0. It would require a complete gui facelift. As it is now... the integrators gui barley fits what it has in it currently. So those that use larger fonts will just have to live with this issue for now. ;)

Thanks for all of the reccomendations! :D
--Siginet--

Techware
Your Virtual Technician
Computer Management Software