Thoughts about the Flu

Forum for anything else which doesn't fit in the above forums. Site feedback, random talk, whatever, are welcome.
twig123

Thoughts about the Flu

Post by twig123 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:42 pm

Ingredients used to make flu vaccines:

Do you want any of the following vaccine constituents in YOUR bloodstream?
* Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)
* Phenol, also known as carbolic acid (this is used as a disinfectant, dye)
* Formaldehyde, a known cancer-causing agent
* Aluminum, which is associated with Alzheimer's disease and seizures and also cancer producing in laboratory mice (it is used as an additive to promote antibody response)
* Thimerosal (a mercury disinfectant/preservative) can result in brain injury and autoimmune disease
* Neomycin and Streptomycin (used as antibiotics) have caused allergic reaction in some people.

Vaccines are also grown and strained through animal or human tissue like monkey kidney tissue, chicken embryo, embryonic guinea pig cells, calf serum, and human diploid cells (the dissected organs of aborted human fetuses as in the case of rubella, hepatitis A, and chickenpox vaccines).

I don't know about you all... but I think I will take my chances with the Flu :rolleyes:

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:23 pm

You make a good point. Modern day medicine is still barbaric. Vaccines are the literal realization of the old maxim, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger." It just happens to work in many cases. ;)

RyanVM
Site Admin

Post by RyanVM » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:03 pm

Having gotten the flu the last two years, I decided to take my chances with a vaccine this year :rolleyes:
Get up to $200 off on hosting from the same people who host this website!
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2357

newsposter

Post by newsposter » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:19 pm

and people drown in at little as an inch of Dihydrogen Monoxide every day. Sometimes even little kids are the victims.

What's your point?

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:10 pm

His point is that the "cure" in this case is not much better than the disease. Either way, the human body must fight to survive. The vaccine is simply easier to fight than the flu, usually. This provides temporary immunity to the strain in question.

There are rarely perfect solutions in human medicine.

underdone

Post by underdone » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:28 am

I would be very interested in seeing some links to places that have this information.

I have my doubts that all of the listed ingredients are contained in the final product. Even if all of the ingredients are in the final product I doubt they would be in large enough quantities to be dangerous.

bober101

Post by bober101 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:39 am

evrything in medicine if taken in too much % may causes illnesses or unwanted outcome, its the dosage thats important.too much is like not enough,so..of course their's alcohol in cough syrup,but no one told anyone to get drunk on it....
XP theme source patcher
patches/overwrites ure default xp visual resources

Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

Post by Mrs Peel » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:34 am

underdone wrote:I would be very interested in seeing some links to places that have his information.

I have my doubts that all of the listed ingredients are contained in the final product. Even if all of the ingredients are in the final product I doubt they would be in large enough quantities to be dangerous.
Well you are quite wrong about that my friend, and being that I have been somewhat of an activist (for many years in my real life) against Big Pharma I have quite a stack of resources and research material to back up my stance.

I don't have time right now to get into this debate, but it's not too difficult to find this kind of independent information on the net if you have the motivation to go look for it. You might want to start your search here:

http://www.mediaed.org/videos/MediaAndH ... sBigPharma

and track down anything you can from Doctor Sherri Tenpenny:

http://www.amazon.com/Vaccines-Benefits ... 0007QQW5E/

If you are skeptical about modern medicines for just one reason alone then that reason should be that the law allows pharma companies to get drugs approved based on the results of non-independent research funded by the companies themselves.

And another wee fact you might like to consider when debating "risk factors" is that it only takes a few microscopic particles of asbestos exposure for a person to come down with full blown asbestosis as much as 3 decades later, so god knows how long it can be - maybe even generations - before the side-effects of much of the modern drugs which are pushed through without proper research studies will show up in our kids or great-great-grandkids.

I have a lot of faith in science, but I have zero faith in the ethics of scientific research and it's outcomes when that is driven by corporations who's only agenda is to dominate the market and generate maximum returns for its shareholders.... and neither should you.

That's all I have time to say right now....