what do you do in your life?

Forum for anything else which doesn't fit in the above forums. Site feedback, random talk, whatever, are welcome.
scarface

what do you do in your life?

Post by scarface » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:46 pm

a lot of people come here. Id want to know if you have problems and what you do each day.

ccl0

Post by ccl0 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:39 pm

i'd say paris > miami
granted i've never been to paris but i lived down in south florida for 3 years. people in that area are pretty superficial and shallow. not very friendly either, well not as friendly compared to where i grew up.

scarface

Post by scarface » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:51 pm

I dont know but here in paris Im tired. Everything is expensive. there is a ferrary shop in my street and Ive a lousy car you see. Even the bred is expensive. i think i will go anywhere else. I cant even sleep with my problems. I can take the metro free because I dont have jobs but its hard.
the guy who lives near miami in naples this is like family. he sells some cars but the business is bad. if you want a lexus and if you are in florida i can give you his name.
Last edited by scarface on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ccl0

Post by ccl0 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:18 pm

south florida is pretty expensive too. though it might have become a little cheaper b/c of the poor economy, but my guess is not by much. its b/c of the ocean and weather and beaches there etc

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Most places that depend on tourism are likely to have higher costs of living than other places. The same is true of major metropolitan areas due to the convenience of having everything you might need nearby—such convenience generally costs extra. This is true of Miami, Los Angeles, the nicer areas around Detroit and probably Paris; though I've never been to France.

mooms

Post by mooms » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:04 pm

in france the 2 most higher costs of living city/region is Paris and Côte d'Azur where you can found the city Cannes, famous for the Film Festival.
i live near Cannes :shifty: :lol:

scarface

Post by scarface » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:24 pm

@Ryan no problem. you think my posts are going too far. But yes this is sad for me. I think if you dont really have the same problems you cant understand.

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:54 pm

Wow umm ok.

I have attempted suicide and been hospitilized for it 3 times.

I am diagnosed bi-polar with several conjuntive disorders...

You really need help. Thats sad comming from me.

scarface

Post by scarface » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:30 pm

I dont want help I want things to go better. then i wont drink and smoke cigares anymore.

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:48 pm

You've got it COMPLETLY ass backwards...

You need help for things to get better. Do you think the "Good Health Fairy" is going to float by and wave her fluffy pink wand over you, thus making your addiction to ciggarettes (possibly alcohol) go away?

NO DUH!

Get real here... You say you want to "get to 30 and do what you want" After 16 you never really get to do what you want very much.

Pride or not serving burgers is better than sleeping in a cardboard box. Or waking up Half-drunk with your keys up your ass.

You are stuck on a crutch and really need a slap of reality.

yumeyao

Post by yumeyao » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:24 pm

yeah, be aware that you're NOT kids. you have to be able to overcome tough and bitter by yourself.
My work list(Hosted by dumpydooby)

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:17 pm

scarface wrote:I dont want help I want things to go better. then i wont drink and smoke cigares anymore.
There are clear signs telling me, you need the help from a health professional. The natural tendency is to do nothing and let things improve on their own. So, even when you don’t want to do something to help yourself, you have to find a way to get past that reluctance to actively seek help.

Here are some ways to know you need help.

· If you have experienced mood changes, such as depression or anxiety and have no idea either why or what to do about it.

· If you are suffering distressing symptoms which are interfering with and diminishing your quality of life

· If your relationships are suffering - partner, children, extended family or friendships

· If you have no one close to who you can confide in

· If your coping mechanisms have been stretched and are no longer helping you

· You are having thoughts of harming yourself.

"That said....it's time for Ryan to lock another thread"

ENU_user

Post by ENU_user » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:24 pm

is there a better production?! you say you want things to work better, for instance ?

- what would happen if you stopped smoking for a year?

how the Idea of moving away from the smoking business for a year, How can that be a good or bad Idea for you to check this very idea out ..?

this is realy one of those things no one can offer to you, only you to yourself!
scarface wrote:I dont want help I want things to go better. then i wont drink and smoke cigares anymore.

scarface

Post by scarface » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:49 pm

you see Ive been proposed a job for 2 month to sell things by phone. a fucking job no other words. dont know what I will do. they think they can hire some people and throw them in a bin.

jamesbebby

Post by jamesbebby » Mon May 25, 2009 9:28 am

hi, what do you do in your life? eat, shit & sleep!!