FYI: Giveaway of the Day- EASEUS Partition Master Profession

Forum for anything else which doesn't fit in the above forums. Site feedback, random talk, whatever, are welcome.
pasito

FYI: Giveaway of the Day- EASEUS Partition Master Professional: 14hrs left

Post by pasito » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:31 pm

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/easeus- ... l-edition/

Author's page: http://www.partition-tool.com/professional.htm

I've used this app for resizing from within Windows and it worked perfectly.

There's a freeware home edition in which the "make bootable disk" option is disabled. I don't think there are any other differences, aside from no free upgrades on this giveaway, however the program is very stable so that shouldnt matter.

From Easeus:
Resize/move features:

* Extend system partition to optimize the computers' performance. (New! How to extend NTFS System Partition without Reboot?)
* Resize/Move partition: Easily resize/move partition without data loss to solve low disk problem and optimize the usage of your disk with the drag-and-drop operations.

Copy features:

* Partition Copy: Fast file-by-file copy to protect your data before any operation.
* Hard Disk Copy: Easily upgrade/migrate hard drive to backup data as well as no windows system reinstall required.
* New! Dynamic Volume Copy: Safely copy dynamic volume to basic disk and resize dynamic disk indirectly, etc.
* Copy with resize - Resize (shrink or enlarge) partitions and disks during copy process in order to fit target space.

Create features:

* Create partition for different usage. For example, one for your data and the other for the system. (We advise you to create at least two partitions to easily handle the data and system separately.)

Other features:

* Merge partitions into a bigger one.
* Split partition for different usage, one for system and another for data.
* Delete and format partitions with simple step.
* Support hardware RAID - useful feature especially for the Windows Server users.
* Convert FAT to NTFS.
* Convert dynamic disk back to basic disk.
* Explore FAT/NTFS partition.
* Label partitions - assign to a partition for easier recognition.
* View Disk/Partition property of each partition.
* Hide and unhide partitions - protect important data from unauthorized or casual access.
* Set an active partition - specify one partition to be the boot partition.
* Creates a bootable CD/DVD to manage partitions even when the computers fail to boot. (Only Professional, Server and Unlimited Edition).
* Supports Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 32 bit & 64 bit Operating Systems. (Only Server and Unlimited Edition).
* Provides option to shut down the computer after applying any operation. This function is especially useful when you copy the disk which contains the Operating System.
* Before performing copy operation, "chkdsk" function automatically checks the file system and fixes the errors if there's any. This feature makes copy operation faster and more stable.
* Powerful safety features protect you against system failures while partitioning.
* Step-by-step wizard walks you through partitioning process.
* Preview any partitioning tasks before completing it.
* Change cluster size automatically and manually.
* Undo feature allows you to undo any partition step.
* Support hard disks from 2 GB to 2 TB.
* User-friendly interface.

Info For better data security, our free backup software - EASEUS Todo Backup will help you a lot. It provides easy-to-use interface to backup and restore your system, disk and partition in a few minutes.
Common problems related to partition manager and ours solutions

* How do I extend NTFS system partition without reboot computer?
* How do I resize my system partition to optimize the performance of the computers?
* How do I resize my partition to optimize the usage of the disk space?
* How do I copy disk to ensure the data security as well as copy entire drive without system reinstall?
* How do I copy partition to protect data?
* How do I format my partition?
* How do I move my partition?
* How do I create partition?
* How do I delete partition?
* How do I convert my partition?
* How do I explore my disk?
* How to copy dynamic volume to basic disk and resize the basic disk?
* How do I hide or unhide my partition?
* How do I create bootable CD/DVD in case of boot failure?[/url]
[Ctrl][Shift] go outside

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:02 am

finished...
Don't ask for a different configuration of Onepiece's XP AIO Update Pack: use one of the existing vanilla XP UpdatePack with your preferred addons instead