There are others who claim they have no issues as well, so no idea why some do and other do not. Here is some info I have found (other forums) for you to consider.
- * This update is similar to 2 millions of gremlins
* Unable to create "New Folder"
* This security ID may not be assigned as the owner of this object
* taskbar stays at the top no matter how much locking, unlocking and dragging ...
* after unstall KB4074852, 2nd Ethernet connection has come back to life. Another symptom buggy oleaut32.dll
* oriental language characters still appear in the status bar when mousing-over "Open Containing Folder" in Windows search
* Wireless Network connection icon in the tray bar stay's on Not connected (Broadcom Connection manager)
* causes two GPF, in Bluetooth stack and HP Connection Manager
* failure with CDBurnerXP, wont start
* prevented GUI portion of Comodo Firewall from loading with message "COMODO Security Agent could not be started"
* error in starting "services.msc"
Any software that makes use of "oleaut32.dll" could have issues with this update, its not just windows stuff. Also noted by a few that it did NOT show errors in while testing in Virtual Machine, but do in real life! The shear fact that so many people do have problems, is enough to stay away! (IMHO) Reverting to the older KB4018556-v2 is the safer bet!