[THEMES] Whose addon pack causes this? And how can I fix it?

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
dumpydooby

[THEMES] Whose addon pack causes this? And how can I fix it?

Post by dumpydooby » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:33 pm

I'm wondering about the colors in the side panel, "Common Tasks," if you will. It's really annoying. I don't like 'em. But I have no clue how to change them (WAAAAAAAAAY too many useless results in Google). Is it possibly Xpize? I'm using the exact same theme on my computer, and it doesn't get those colors.

The theme is Luna Element 4, and the color scheme is Blue Compact. I used "Multi_Siginet_MultiTheme-AddonsPack_1.5" to integrate the theme. I'm pretty sure that's what's causing this problem, but I like his theme pack, so I'd prefer to keep the addons that I'm using, but change the colors of that side panel. How do I do that?

dgelwin

Post by dgelwin » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:45 pm

simple, do this
right click desktop, properties. then click appearance, then in the color scheme simply choose another one for luna element 4, then choose that one back, also if that doesnt fix the problem i notice that your shortcut overlays are changed, so it might be that you have integrated a theme pack transformation pack, if thats the case then if its one of mine i have undo shortcuts, if its windows-x then ask him how to.
Don't sweat petty things....or pet sweaty things

dumpydooby

Post by dumpydooby » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:57 pm

The shortcut overlays are from Xpize. Changing the color scheme back and forth didn't help. Do you know how to change the theme to put the original colors back in there (I know what the original colors are)?

dgelwin

Post by dgelwin » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:24 pm

the colors are result of two things, one is the shellstyle of your theme, which if your theme has no supplied shellstyle it will use the windows default shelltyle or the one supplied in your msstyle file, and the other is shell32.dll, if the color your getting in your theme is the result of the msstyle file simply select another theme in your appearance tab, then redownload luna element and overwrite existing, if it is result of a modded shell32.dll, then your pretty much screwed unless you can find a copy of the original and replace it, if those dont help then im out of sugestions, but normaly that's what fixes me up right away.
Don't sweat petty things....or pet sweaty things

avneet25

Post by avneet25 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:27 pm

wat do u fit in ur 10GB hardrive..

kidding

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:36 pm

Its the shellstyle of theme you're using. As "d" said simply overwrite with a luna shellstyle. Or you can get stylebuilder and edit it.

DisabledTrucker
Location: Country of Mental on the Planet Trucker in the MidnightHunter Galaxy.

Post by DisabledTrucker » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:12 pm

That looks awefully familiar to Luna Element 5 which I had just used myself, so it may be in LE4 as well...
Matthew 22:36-40

I have some gmail invites left, if you'd like one IM me and let me know.

[url=mms://wmc1.liquidviewer.net/WNOR]WNOR FM-99[/url] The best station in the world!