Dgelwin's Brilliant theme Pack

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
KAt2uk

Dgelwin's Brilliant theme Pack

Post by KAt2uk » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:07 pm

Hi all, dontcha just love rapidshare more so when it tells you you have already downloaded You have downloaded 50216 KB. Want to download more?
even though you havent? it sometimes tells me I havent got the right ip address ! *lol*, there is another uploader out there called mega something that seems to work alright for me.
Anyway, *sobs* it means I cannot download this lovely theme or icon pack that goes with it.
Anyone else had simlar expriences with rapidshare?
Huggs KAt

:cry: ps shame really looks a lovely theme pack

warrior1109

Post by warrior1109 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:18 pm

Rapidshare rarely works for me now too, seems their servers are very choosy as to who can download, the problem seems to be that their servers use you ISP dns server address, so when they have had many downloads directed through aparticular server, it restricts it, and anyone connecting through it. I cannot even download files i've uploaded to rapidshare anymore! Megaupload.com seems to be far better

RyanVM
Site Admin

Post by RyanVM » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:30 pm

There, I'm hosting it now. Now quit yer bitchin' :x

Love,
Your always surly admin, RyanVM :P

KAt2uk

Brilliant theme addon pack

Post by KAt2uk » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:55 am

Hi, Ryan,
Naughty!" *g* well, where is it then, the addon pack your hosting,
or is it stealth?
Ive had a look in the downloads section and cannot find it and even clicked on the links in the origional thread, call me stupid so, go on wheres your link to it then,? or I will bitch even more (grins) whinge whinge whinge, and no one has replied to my icon add on pack sheesh! too hard is it *g* thanku for replying
Huggs KAt :heart:

OtherworldBob

Post by OtherworldBob » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:52 pm

Ryan just keeps on giving. :D

Thanks again Ryan.
Been waiting to get my hands on that, Rapidshare hates NTL's "transparent proxies."

The link is lurking in the original thread way back on page 2. So HERE it is, direct to the file.