[RELEASE] Boooggy's WMP 11 direct integration solution

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
db597

Post by db597 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:26 pm

Another vote here to bring back the addons for RVM Integrator.

Thanks for all the hard work Boogie!

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:41 pm

It is boooggy's decision whether to provide x32 addons or not, and whether they will be integrable with the Integrator or nLite, project51 and db597. So far he has not put it to a vote, nor does he need to.

If anyone has an issue with his decisions then they should be kept in private, sent via PM or otherwise. But please keep in mind that he provides his work without charge. If you want something from him then be prepared to ask nicely and provide good reasons for him to want to do so. This is not a democracy and mob rule won't work here.

db597

Post by db597 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:15 pm

5eraph wrote:It is boooggy's decision whether to provide x32 addons or not, and whether they will be integrable with the Integrator or nLite, project51 and db597. So far he has not put it to a vote, nor does he need to.

If anyone has an issue with his decisions then they should be kept in private, sent via PM or otherwise. But please keep in mind that he provides his work without charge. If you want something from him then be prepared to ask nicely and provide good reasons for him to want to do so. This is not a democracy and mob rule won't work here.
Apologies for that. That was my 3rd post on this board - after a long time of lurking, I just wanted to provide feedback that I do use the addon with RVM integrator, and in fact find the slipstream a bit confusing regarding the hotfixes.

I appreciate Boogie's work very much, hence going to the effort to register just to give feedback. I had no intention of any "mob rule". It was really just meant only as an innocent bit of feedback and I'm sorry it's come across so badly. :cry:

Thanks once again Boogie, for whatever you've done - whether an addon or a slipstreamer.

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:29 pm

It was not my intention to come down hard on you in particular, db597. My statements are meant only to prevent an outbreak of flared opinions that don't belong on a public forum.

Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

Post by Mrs Peel » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:42 pm

db597 wrote:Apologies for that. That was my 3rd post on this board - after a long time of lurking, I just wanted to provide feedback that I do use the addon with RVM integrator....
Yes well, the problem with that, is that the lurking leechers never bother to actually offer their gratitude and encouragement until it is too late to make a difference - after the addon maker has already decided to change (or remove) something because they felt that all the extra effort they were going to was not being appreciated.

I recently deleted 49 of my old addon packs because they had not had a single response from anybody to say they are using them for over 16 months. And what happens when people notice they are gone now? Oh they complain of course - but did they ever stop to think they could have made a difference just by doing the polite thing or giving me a little encouragement for my hard work at the time?

How does that old song go again?
Dont it always seem to go
That you dont know what youve got till its gone
They paved paradise and put up a parking lot
Shoo-bop-bop-bop-bop, shoo-bop-bop-bop
I totally support Boooggy in his decision and echo everything that 5eraph has said above.

n7Epsilon

Post by n7Epsilon » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:04 am

Removing x32 addons is not supposed to cause any trouble, simply because they have been superseded by something more superior, the slipstreamer.

Using it is easy. I have coded it to run in the worst of circumstances in the source and it should not cause problems if run first, middle or last. Personally I run it directly after integrating an Update Pack and all of my addons and I haven't had a single problem with it so far.

It can be made to run easily unattended from a batch file, run it from a console with /? and see the options and it remembers last used settings automatically.

Those who want to do more customizations on the integration of wmp11:
- For any addition / removal of tweaks. The main INF is wmp.inf which is 99% of the time going to be in a compressed form in your source's i386 folder after integration. You can easily expand it with 7-zip or even by executing expand -r wmp.in_

- Edit this file with a text editor. Any tweaks you want to add or remove are in the [Tweaks.AddReg] section.

- When you are done just use CabTool or Compression Bin or TugZip or execute makecab wmp.inf and then delete wmp.inf.

The same thing would have been done to make any edits in the normal addon so it is not a big issue.

The only reason x64 is not yet in slipstreamer is that I got a little busy with real life these days so I don't have enough time to code it but support for it is on my list.

boooggy and I are planning on adding the ability to add your own tweaks directly from the slipstreamer and I have done some work to write a native C# Icon replacer to allow you to add your own custom wmplayer.exe icon without use of external software.

- For hotfixes, just download all of them (even older / partially superseding...etc.) and add them all at once. The slipstreamer automatically resolves all of this and uses only the newest files and adds only the newest CATs and so forth.

If any issues arise, report them so we can fix them and make the slipstreamer better.

Hope that helps... :-)

begundal

Post by begundal » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:53 am

i've just tried the slipstreamer 0.79
and got this on 1st tried

i used nlite 1.4beta to customize the windows source
below is my session.ini

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/46895717/LAST_SESSION.INI.html
Boooggy and n7Epsilon,
do you guys accept feature request alsp? or just question n bug report just like the website stated?

i've thinking wouldn't be neat if the hotfix can be slipstream to wmp11 installation file instead slipstreaming hotfix everytime using the program

boooggy

Post by boooggy » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:12 am

slipstreamer updated to version 0.80
fixed error reported here

begundal
your request is impossible for us because we are not microsft wmp developers.......they are the only ones that can do that......
Last edited by boooggy on Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

roirraWedorehT

Post by roirraWedorehT » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:26 am

Wow, how do you like that? A bug fix within hours! Thanks, boooggy and n7Epsilon, I'm just about to rebuild my Media Center installation.

roirraWedorehT

Post by roirraWedorehT » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:24 am

Whoops, I got this error when attempting to use the slipstreamer stand-alone after having already used the RVM Integrator (but not integrated IE7 yet). I tried making the pathname of the folders I have everything in with no spaces, but no difference. Also tried Tweaked and Vanilla.

Any ideas? Oh, BTW, I do have .NET 2.0 (and latest updates) installed.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: startIndex
at System.Globalization.CompareInfo.IndexOf(String source, String value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 count, CompareOptions options)
at System.Globalization.CompareInfo.IndexOf(String source, String value, Int32 startIndex)
at WMP11Slipstreamer.MainGUI.checkEssentialFiles(String sFolder)
at WMP11Slipstreamer.MainGUI.DoTheIntegration()
at WMP11Slipstreamer.MainGUI.buttonIntegrate_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.832 (QFE.050727-8300)
CodeBase: file:///F:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
WMP11Slipstreamer
Assembly Version: 0.8.0.0
Win32 Version: 0.8.0.0
CodeBase: file:///F:/Program%20Files/WMP11%20Slipstreamer/WMP11Slipstreamer.exe
System
CodeBase: file:///F:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///F:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///F:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

n7Epsilon

Post by n7Epsilon » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:27 am

What is the pathname of the folder containing your Windows source ?
What language Windows are you using ?

roirraWedorehT

Post by roirraWedorehT » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:35 am

n7Epsilon wrote:What is the pathname of the folder containing your Windows source ?
What language Windows are you using ?
E:\NR1PFRE_EN

and English

I should add that I've used the slipstreamer before (v0.78 I think) on this same computer, although on a different (not MCE 2005) Windows source.

I forgot to include the basic text of the error dialog; what I sent before was the detail.

I have since tried v0.80 on a different computer (but with the exact same already RVM Integrated Windows source) and I got the same error as before. I will try it again on the original computer with a non-RVM integrated Windows source and report back, just to check.

I tried it that way and it still gave me the same error. Should I try an older version (I have some)? Eh, nm, v0.78 didn't work, although it worked for me before.

Tr110022

Post by Tr110022 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:53 am

Mrs Peel wrote: Yes well, the problem with that, is that the lurking leechers never bother to actually offer their gratitude and encouragement until it is too late to make a difference - after the addon maker has already decided to change (or remove) something because they felt that all the extra effort they were going to was not being appreciated.

I recently deleted 49 of my old addon packs because they had not had a single response from anybody to say they are using them for over 16 months. And what happens when people notice they are gone now? Oh they complain of course - but did they ever stop to think they could have made a difference just by doing the polite thing or giving me a little encouragement for my hard work at the time?
just want to say, i was one of those who are you talking about. and i am very sory to be a bad leacher :( for any addon i downloaded from any addon's maker.

i support boooggy with anyy disction he take, and igree with 5eraph and Mrs Peel statements

thanks for the great work :oops:

boooggy

Post by boooggy » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:18 am

rorirra please try slipsstream first wmp and then the rest.....

roirraWedorehT

Post by roirraWedorehT » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:04 am

boooggy wrote:rorirra please try slipsstream first wmp and then the rest.....
Thanks for the suggestion. I get the exact same error as before with a fresh, completely unmodified from extracted ISO images (both discs) of XP MCE 2005.

Just to test, I tried the slipstreamer on XP Home OEM and it worked just fine. I actually had hope for a second there that perhaps one of the very few addons I use in RVM Integrator was the culprit and that I could try them one by one until I find it, but no such "luck".

ricktendo64

Post by ricktendo64 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:06 pm

booogy I recently moved from the AddOn to the Slipstreamer (worked nicely) and I have a question... I cant tweak WMP with XP-AntiSpy anymore. I could when I used the addon but now that I use the slipstreamer its as if WMP11 is not installed. (to the program it appears that way)

begundal

Post by begundal » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:22 pm

it worked perfectly now :)
thank you for the trouble

as for my request dont bother with it ;)
the slipstreamer can integrate the hotfix anyway

boooggy

Post by boooggy » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:42 pm

great to hear begundal....
rick, dont know how u play with your source but here everything is fine (meaning in that program all appears)

motofan

Post by motofan » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:43 pm

boooggy wrote:motofan
after u use slipstreamer go to the os source and look for wmp.in_
then unpack it and after u open it search for "DesktopShortcut". u will see that after this is a "yes"
u have to change this to "no''
i done that...the file changed from 12KB to 72KB (with "expand" function in cmd)...but now, how to put edited file back to the source? I mean how to compress it again? thx

boooggy

Post by boooggy » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:17 pm

motofan
use makecab......

motofan

Post by motofan » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:12 am

boooggy wrote:motofan
use makecab......
i make it...thank you very much...

how to check what WMP hotfixes are installed? just to check if integration was successful...qfecheck isn't checking wmp...

boooggy

Post by boooggy » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:06 am

go to svcpack and see what .cat files are there

armond

Post by armond » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:47 pm

Hi,
I have a problem in using the WMP11 Slipstreamer. I have the latest 0.88.
I integrated WMP with this configurations:
Source: C:\XP
Hotfixes:
C:\1\WindowsMedia11-KB936782-x86-ENU.exe
C:\1\WindowsMedia11-KB929399-v2-x86-INTL.exe
WMP Setup: C:\wmp11-windowsxp-x86-enu.exe
During the extraction of the 2 hotfixes, I received the following error:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\XP\i386\wmp11temp\Fixes\Update\KB936782_WMP11.cat'.
File name: 'C:\XP\i386\wmp11temp\Fixes\Update\KB936782_WMP11.cat'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)
at WMP11Slipstreamer.Backend.addSvcpackCatalog(String kbName, String fixesFolder)
at WMP11Slipstreamer.Backend.ApplyFixes()
at WMP11Slipstreamer.MainGUI.workerMethod(Object addonSettings)

Unfortunately, the error occurred during the critical process of overwriting files in the "i386" folder. This source can no longer be used reliably, please use a fresh new source for subsequent windows setup installations and modifications.

Temporary folder: "C:\XP\i386\wmp11temp"

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please report this bug.

I can integrate the WMP 11 into my XP source without those 2 hotfixes successfully.
So what is the problem? PLS!

GasPipeJimmy
Banned

Post by GasPipeJimmy » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:29 pm

I think the integrator is having a problem with that new WMP11 Hotfix KB936782
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'E:\XP\i386\wmp11temp\Fixes\Update\KB936782_WMP11.cat'.
File name: 'E:\XP\i386\wmp11temp\Fixes\Update\KB936782_WMP11.cat'
   at WMP11Slipstreamer.Backend.addSvcpackCatalog(String kbName, String fixesFolder)

Deleting "E:\XP\i386\wmp11temp"...  Done!

The source being modified has not been damaged.
All changes have been successfully reverted.

n7Epsilon

Post by n7Epsilon » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:33 pm

This issue is known and has been resolved in the version that will be released soon.

boooggy

Post by boooggy » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:21 am

wmp11 slipstreamer updated to version 0.81

changelog:
fixed KB936782 integration
fixed issue reported here

GasPipeJimmy
Banned

Post by GasPipeJimmy » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:40 am

Works as advertised!
Thanks boooggy.

I notice that the file name is the same as the previous, but after overwriting the old 8i file and reinstalling, it worked just fine.

Thank you again!

RickSteele

Bug Report

Post by RickSteele » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:35 pm

Hi Boooggy,

Get the following when I attempt to use the Slipstreamer to do WMP11 and all 11 hotfixes.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'F:\VRMPOEM_EN\i386\wmp11temp\Fixes\Update\KB936782_WMP11.cat'.
File name: 'F:\VRMPOEM_EN\i386\wmp11temp\Fixes\Update\KB936782_WMP11.cat'

Deleting "F:\VRMPOEM_EN\i386\wmp11temp"... Done!

boooggy

Post by boooggy » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:25 pm

rick.......did u use last version????

RickSteele

Post by RickSteele » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:39 pm

Hey Boooggy,

Yes, or at least this-wmp11slips0.8i-is the version that downloads from the link on your web page; strange, though, after running wmp11slips0.8i twice with the same results, and with wmp11slips0.8i still installed, I ran nlite 1.4b to try it. nlite used wmp11slips0.8i automatically to do the WMP11 slipstream, then, applied the hotfixes/updates itself and all went well.
Just as a footnote, I cannot use RyanVM integrator-any version-to do anything; for some reason it always causes corruption during the slipstream of his update pack-or other addons, and I get a fatal error during DVDROM boot; NTFS.sys.....
I don't know why but nlite is the only error free app I'm able to use for this sort of customization. Perhaps this same anomoly is affecting your slipstreamer also.
My nlite'd setup is very conservative, just eyecandy etc. I disallow the XP games, Paint, cursors etc. in WINNT.SIF
I tried to figure it out, but, in the end just easier to go with what works; ya' know? This is a fine app though Boooggy, many people successfully use it, so thanks for your effort.

Purdy

Post by Purdy » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:36 pm

Sorry if this question is dumb but I read through this thread and went to the file site and still don't know the answer:

Which files do I need to grab and run to have an up-to-date integration of WMP11? The slipstreamer, the microsoft installer, AND each of the hotfixes listed at the bottom of the page? Or are the hotfixes included in the slipstreamer?

I've alread run Ryan's June update pack.

Thanks!

n7Epsilon

Post by n7Epsilon » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:06 pm

Slipstreamer, MS Installer And Hotfixes, ALL 3 yes.

Purdy

Post by Purdy » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:56 pm

Thank you!

boooggy

Post by boooggy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:15 am

rick please redownload and check size and md5 hash

runningfool87

Post by runningfool87 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:16 am

so are hotfixes KB931756 and KB935957 not needed anymore? are they obsolete or just optional?

n7Epsilon

Post by n7Epsilon » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:28 am

Completely superseded by others, the list on the site contains the fixes that provide the latest files...

(ie: We resolved all the hotfixes, determined the completely and partially superseding, and provided the result directly).

runningfool87

Post by runningfool87 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:42 am

wow, thanks for the fast response. i saw the new list, but wasnt sure if those were removed for compatibility reasons (wasnt kb935957 the nero registry fix that caused problems for so long?). anyway...thanks!

boooggy

Post by boooggy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:01 am

even 935957 is working with slipstreamer now....
the purpose of this tool is to work with every fix for wmp11...nothing is removed for compatibility reason.
and 931756 was superseeded by 936782......

newsposter

Post by newsposter » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:17 am

Is MS07-047 / KB936782 actually downloadable??

boooggy

Post by boooggy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:22 am

i guess is very hard to go on microsoft site........
download link

code65536

Post by code65536 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:28 pm

This is my first time trying to integrate WMP11 (I've always installed separately post-install in the past).

I ran the slipstreamer in unattended mode with the following parameters:

WMP11Slipstreamer.exe /installer:"J:\Mount\D\Software\Microsoft\OS\Slipstream\WMP11\wmp11-windowsxp-x86-enu.exe" /winsource:"C:\ISOWORK" /hotfix:"J:\Mount\D\Software\Microsoft\OS\Slipstream\WMP11|windowsmedia11-kb928788-x86-intl.exe|windowsmedia11-kb929399-v2-x86-intl.exe|windowsmedia11-kb929773-x86-intl.exe|windowsmedia11-kb932390-x86-intl.exe|windowsmedia11-kb933547-x86-intl.exe|windowsmedia11-kb935551-x86-intl.exe|windowsmedia11-kb935552-x86-intl.exe|windowsmedia11-kb936782-x86-enu.exe" /output:"Normal" /slipstream /closeonsuccess
The problem is, after the integration, the security catalogs are added to the SVCPACK directory, but they were not added to SVCPACK.INF, so I had to manually add them in. Any idea what caused this?

Edit: Using version 0.8.1

Edit #2: I tested this twice. First, in unattended mode at the start of an integration. Then, in attended mode, at the end of an integration. In both cases, SVCPACK.INF was written to (its timestamp was changed), but the file's contents were unaltered.

PS: This is very, very minor, but the slipstreamer throws an exception if I try to run it from a network drive.
My addons: CmdOpen - HashCheck - Notepad2 - MS Runtimes - DirectX

Into the breach, meatbags!

n7Epsilon

Post by n7Epsilon » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:02 pm

The SVCPACK issue is confirmed by me, everything was fine, but I forgot to call the SaveFile method on the Ini class instance that handled svcpack.inf editing at the end (this bug was introduced as part of the cleanup between 0.8 and 0.81), this issue has been fixed and boooggy will release a new one soon.

As for the exception when run from network drive, this is a general issue with any .NET application. .NET CLR implements forced runtime code access security, .NET apps do not have full permission when run from network share and my app implicitly demands IOPermisson and that fails giving you that SecurityException...

There is nothing inside of the code that can be done to circumvent the security checks. On a good note, the assembly is strong-signed, so you can choose to trust just this app using the .NET Configuration MMC snap-in.

You can solve this problem in the .NET Configuration MMC snap-in (you must have VS2005 or the .NET SDK), or if not with these steps:
Long link to a blog with solution using caspol.exe

boooggy

Post by boooggy » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:13 pm

updated to version 0.82
fixed the svcpack.inf entries not saved after using slipstreamer 0.81

code65536

Post by code65536 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:57 pm

Hehe, that was quick. Thanks. ;)
My addons: CmdOpen - HashCheck - Notepad2 - MS Runtimes - DirectX

Into the breach, meatbags!

roirraWedorehT

Post by roirraWedorehT » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:50 pm

FYI boooggy and n7Epsilon, I tried the slipstreamer v0.81 under a brand new installation of XP MCE 2005 (and slipstreaming to a fresh XP MCE 2005 source folder), with all MS stuff integrated and only WinRAR 3.70 and CCleaner non-MS programs installed, and Ryan's .NET 2.0 switchless installer and the WMP11 Slipstreamer installed once Windows was up and running and the WMP11 Slipstreamer had the exact same crash as soon as I pressed "Integrate" as I detailed in my messages above on this page.

Just wanted to let you know that a fresh XP installation didn't solve anything. Next maybe I'll try with the .NET 2.0 from MU and all it's updates instead of RyanVMs? And also with a fresh completely non-updated/integrated XP plain with SP2? I'll let you know once I have time to try these options.

satan

Post by satan » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:05 am

I've came with the following error with the 0.82i version of WMP11 slipstreamer....
I have integrated the Ryan vm update pack & also IE7 addon....
After that when i tried to integrate the Windows Media Player 11 setup with all the updates mentioned in booogy's site... it gives me following error.....
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: E:\Codename Seven\Setup Working\i386\wmp11temp\extracted\acadproc.dll
at System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.GetVersionInfo(String fileName)
at WMP11Slipstreamer.StaticFunctions.CompareVersions(String fileToCompareAgainst, String fileToCompareTo)
at WMP11Slipstreamer.Backend.integrateKB926239(String tempCompareFolder, String catalogFolder)

Deleting "E:\Codename Seven\Setup Working\i386\wmp11temp"... Done!

please.. any help would be simply great...

bigfatroundguy

kb929399 doesn't appear to integrate properly

Post by bigfatroundguy » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:43 am

I have tried both the .81 and .82 release and the problem appears consistent across both.

msscp.dll v5201 does not get inserted in place of v5145 when I select kb929399 for integration as it should

when integrated by itself, it works. when integrated with kb928788, it works. when integrated with any of the other 6 WMP specific hotfixes, it fails.

as I am new to this forum, may I ask someone to validate this - perhaps this is simple "pilot error" on my part.

thx,

boooggy

Post by boooggy » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:56 am

bigfat.....i tried all the situations u presented and in all cases everything is fine......

bigfatroundguy

Post by bigfatroundguy » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:02 am

wow, thanks for checking so quick. gotta be "pilot error". sorry for the bother, this is a great package.

satan

Post by satan » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:39 pm

boooggy wrote:bigfat.....i tried all the situations u presented and in all cases everything is fine......
What about my problem???
i'm trying to slipstream first with a fresh copy of Windows XP professional edition...
i also tried not adding the hotfixex but not worked...
gives the same error...
i've tried it after integration also... but the same problem... also tried disabling antivirus... please help me