[Release] Internet Explorer 7 English w/Updates (v2.0.4a)

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
RogueSpear

Post by RogueSpear » Thu May 17, 2007 10:00 am

Perhaps that's why I never have any issues. I always (and always have) disable SFC.

DigeratiPrime

Post by DigeratiPrime » Thu May 17, 2007 10:24 am

I integrated it using nLite and I also disable SFC.
I do have a small list of 6 OLE errors in setuperr.log
Error:
Setup could not register the OLE Control C:\WINDOWS\system32\********.dll because of the following error:
GetProcAddress returned error 127 (the specified procedure could not be found).
for: mshtml.dll msrating.dll inseng.dll webcheck.dll imgutil.dll pngfilt.dll

RickSteele

Post by RickSteele » Thu May 17, 2007 12:47 pm

@RougeSpear,

If you are running RunOnceEx.cmd, no errors either?; if so, how did you, if anything, fix it?

RogueSpear

Post by RogueSpear » Thu May 17, 2007 1:09 pm

My ScriptPack takes care of all RunOnceEx chores. Way back in the day, IE7 used to screw up ROE for me, but ever since I started to use this addon I've never had a problem with it. Isn't there a ierunonce.dll file that got updated to fix the problem?

I have to be honest I don't know all of the ins and outs of this addon as I have so many things to keep me occupied, but I've been using this since I think version 1.02 and have never had any showstopper problems.

RickSteele

Post by RickSteele » Thu May 17, 2007 1:59 pm

The ierunonce.dll is the problem currently and was fixed in ...090 I believe, then, resurfaced in .....786; makes me wander why 1.05 is causing the "showstopper problems" for me. I'm going to make one last fresh ISO using batch cmd and try it......just to be sure ya' know!?

MrNxDmX

Post by MrNxDmX » Thu May 17, 2007 5:54 pm

RyanVM wrote:
MrNxDmX wrote:Thanks for reply Ryan. You removed KB928090 in your latest pack, too. :wink:
Well no duh. The files fixed by the IE6 cumulative updates haven't changed...
Sory to all, I realized it now. Thats totally my fault. I havent removed corpol.dll from addons, but i've removed the cat file for it. :(

I'll make update for addons when i finish my tests...

MrNxDmX

Post by MrNxDmX » Thu May 17, 2007 7:10 pm

These 2 addons are done to prevent corpol.dll errors in both addons (normal+alternative)
  • This addon will put base IE7 corpol.dll file (v7.0.5730.11) into your windows xp source.
    Download: Link removed by MrNxDmX. Pm me if you need this addon.
    Size: 9KB / MD5: 175756023CAC12B494BAD9A5DD6F94AF
  • This addon will add KB928090-IE7.cat to your windows installation, in order to make corpol.dll signed.
    Download: Link removed by MrNxDmX. Pm me if you need this addon.
    Size: 7KB / MD5: 1CDDA92377CBA493DDE58B5352A809BE
I will update addons when i find more time.
Last edited by MrNxDmX on Fri May 18, 2007 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pawan

Post by pawan » Thu May 17, 2007 9:36 pm

Thanks MrNxDmx, i copied the corpol.dll to system32 directory from this and its solve the problem.
I don't wanna make a new disk for just a single file :)

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Thu May 17, 2007 11:42 pm

I was wondering which fix was more appropriate:

From what I've been able to find on the web, KB931768 does indeed replace KB928090, but only for IE6. To have full coverage for IE7 both updates seem to be required.

This would seem to indicate that fix2 is preferred. Am I wrong?

avneet25

Post by avneet25 » Fri May 18, 2007 3:07 am

do we need to apply both the addons..how do we decide which one to use

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Fri May 18, 2007 5:05 am

Your normal addon is working flawlessly with fix2, MrNxDmX. Great job! (I haven't ever used your addon until today.) :)

Wasn't too hard to add that fix to the addon either. I re-added the registry information for KB928090-IE7 to go along with the CAT.

I did find a flaw in the Integrator, however. If KB928090 is kept in the [Obsolete] section then the -IE7.CAT variant is deleted from the source along with the intended target. The embedded command appears to be "DEL <catalognumber>*" instead of ""DEL <catalognumber>.*".

posttoast

Post by posttoast » Fri May 18, 2007 6:12 am

Thanks for this update pack, it works great safe for one issue:

I have been using Kel's True Royale addon in my installs, but in combination with your IE7 pack it doesn't work completely. The Royale theme is added to the theme list, but it isn't the default theme.

Does anyone else have this problem and perhaps a solution?

just_laze

Post by just_laze » Fri May 18, 2007 8:20 am

Hello,

This is not directly related to this add-on, but may be of interested to those who use IE7 and could also avoid unfounded bug reports suggesting this add-on as the cause.

Read the article in full, associated Microsoft links and the first comment posted - here.

laze.

RaGhul

Post by RaGhul » Fri May 18, 2007 9:53 am

MrNxDmX wrote: Alt addon replaces all files at same time of integration. Normal addon replaces all files except 7files (that i listed above) at same time of integration. Replaces remaining 7 at OOBE.
So, basically, the 'Alt' addon is what you're shooting for, but w/o the errors, correct?

I rip out OOBE with nlite, so I guess that means I must use the 'Alt' version.
RogueSpear wrote: Perhaps that's why I never have any issues. I always (and always have) disable SFC.
DigeratiPrime wrote: I integrated it using nLite and I also disable SFC.
I do have a small list of 6 OLE errors in setuperr.log
Thx for the intel, guys (Rogue, digerati)
I always disable SFC, too. Maybe that's why I never have any problems. Good to know.

Guess that decides it for me. Goin' with the ALT version. I'll check the infamous setuperr.log after installing and post my results here for ya, DmX. ;)

(Geez, what a mess!! Gotta love Microsucks!!) :P

RickSteele

Post by RickSteele » Fri May 18, 2007 12:09 pm

Tried a fresh install using the ...alt pack; install finished successfully but, MUS was broken and none of the user reg tweaks were applied. I made the ISO by removing the drivers first and integrating all else in one pass-varying from my normal routine.

I keep SFC enabled-like it.

MrNxDmX

Post by MrNxDmX » Fri May 18, 2007 1:58 pm

pawan wrote:Thanks MrNxDmx, i copied the corpol.dll to system32 directory from this and its solve the problem.
I don't wanna make a new disk for just a single file :)
Ur welcome :)

@ 5eraph: I wasnt sure about including KB928090 only for corpol.dll. When you install ie7, only KB931768 is required on MU-WU. So, i wont add it. But I'll make a little addon for those who want KB928090-IE7. And it seems that fix2 is better for you.
You'd better tell Siginet about that flaw :wink:

@ avneet25: V105 + fix1 will be the v105a version of addons. I suggest you to include fix1 for your disk.

@ posttoast: I'll try that theme with ie7 theme. I dont know any issues that can change the default theme.

@ just_laze: I've seen that issue yesterday.
This might occur when the “Temporary Internet Files” folder is moved to a custom location and Internet Explorer does not have appropriate access rights to the new folder location.
I dont know any tweaks that can change the temporary files location unattendedly :wink: But thanks for sharing.

@ RaGhul: I dont have any idea about removing oobe with nLite. But if it disables it via some reg tweaks, normal addon will work ok for you. The file changes are done via registry, and they will work without oobe.

@ RickSteele: Try integrating all addons and update pack first, then make your iso.

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Fri May 18, 2007 2:03 pm

Ryan's Update Pack nullifies the fix2 addon if integrated in the same session because it also includes KB928090 in its [Obsolete] section. Just so you know... ;)

RyanVM
Site Admin

Post by RyanVM » Fri May 18, 2007 3:21 pm

Hence why I told MrNxDmX early on that he should be naming his CAT files KBxxxxxx-IE7.cat ;)
Get up to $200 off on hosting from the same people who host this website!
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2357

RickSteele

Post by RickSteele » Fri May 18, 2007 3:40 pm

@MrNxDmX

"@ RickSteele: Try integrating all addons and update pack first, then make your iso."

Refer Pg 6 in this thread; that is the usual way I do this.

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Fri May 18, 2007 4:05 pm

RyanVM wrote:Hence why I told MrNxDmX early on that he should be naming his CAT files KBxxxxxx-IE7.cat
The bug in the Integrator makes that difference a moot point. It will still be deleted for the want of a missing period. :P

[/lame attempt at humor]

MrNxDmX

Post by MrNxDmX » Fri May 18, 2007 8:11 pm

5eraph wrote:Ryan's Update Pack nullifies the fix2 addon if integrated in the same session because it also includes KB928090 in its [Obsolete] section. Just so you know... ;)
Yup. Fix's would better be added after complete integration of ie7 addons.
RyanVM wrote:Hence why I told MrNxDmX early on that he should be naming his CAT files KBxxxxxx-IE7.cat ;)
I changed KB929969 to KB929969-IE7 and added KB929969 to obsolete list. Thanks for reminding.
RickSteele wrote:Refer Pg 6 in this thread; that is the usual way I do this.
Ok. But i really have no idea about the errors you got. Yesterday i made a test with v105a-normal, and i used Ricks_InstallRite2.5c_AddOn_v1.2 thats using RunOnceEx values. I opened Regedit.exe while windows setup and i checked the entries that are entered to RunOnceEx (HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx"). Everything was OK, i mean entries coming from that addon was successfully added to registry. That makes me think that RunOnceEx still works Ok.

@All: Both addons are updated to v105a, in order to fix corpol.dll being unsigned issue.
Addons contain v7.0.5730.11 of corpol.dll. If you want the updated corpol.dll file (7.0.6000.16414) that comes from KB928090-IE7, use the NR_KB928090_Addon.7z posted on first page.
Note: Use the NR_KB928090_Addon.7z after the complete integration of IE7 addons.

Thats all from me for now.

nJoy ur life :)

RickSteele

Post by RickSteele » Fri May 18, 2007 10:45 pm

@MrNxDmX

:o You just hit the nail on the head, the registry values are all copied over at T-12 for me as well, but, ierunonce.dll does not recognize it. This is not a concern with your pack at all; the ...786 cummulative update seems to have broken it-because it worked before the May IE7 patches, and works OK if IE7 is not slipstreamed. I've never used the normal addon so, I will try it with that one instead of the alt one, following your directions exactly. Also, I've been using batch command now-it suits my purposes better until I can get more proficient in scripting.
It is an awsome endeaver MrNxDmX, thanks for your trouble. :D

OCedHrt

Post by OCedHrt » Sat May 19, 2007 12:53 am

What is there to gain in having v7.0.6000.16414 of corpol.dll?

mr_smartepants

Post by mr_smartepants » Sat May 19, 2007 1:50 am

MrNxDmX wrote: i checked the entries that are entered to RunOnceEx (HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx"). Everything was OK, i mean entries coming from that addon was successfully added to registry. That makes me think that RunOnceEx still works Ok.
Yup. :D I can verify that RunOnceEx worked perfectly for me using the 1.0.5 normal IE7 pack (I'll test the 1.0.5a pack).
During ROE, I install from the $CDROM$/Install/ directory instead of copying the installers to the HD.

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Sat May 19, 2007 2:08 am

ROE works for me too with the normal 1.0.5_fix2 addon. I add my registry entries at T-13.

murat184

Post by murat184 » Sat May 19, 2007 8:14 am

hi Nr
thanx for this update
can u made this update for your turkish İE7 addon?

just_laze

Post by just_laze » Sat May 19, 2007 1:11 pm

Hi,

I really don't see the need for a third add-on.

Place the updated corpol.dll in both the original and alternative and be done with it.

I can't even see the justification for having the alt add-on now that the original add-on has done away with the restart prompt.

Seriously, it's just unnecessarily confusing.

laze.

MrNxDmX

Post by MrNxDmX » Sat May 19, 2007 1:42 pm

Its nice to hear the reports. Thanks guys for testing and reporting back.
just_laze wrote:Place the updated corpol.dll in both the original and alternative and be done with it.

I can't even see the justification for having the alt add-on now that the original add-on has done away with the restart prompt.

Seriously, it's just unnecessarily confusing.
By next month i'll remove them (alternate addon and 928090 addon). But for now, i'll let them here. You can share ur thoughts, will be glad to hear them...
I'm a bit confused about these addons. Let me to get some fresh air and relax... :wink:

Protagonist.

Post by Protagonist. » Sat May 19, 2007 2:07 pm

I read the first page and can't figure which ones I should download and how to apply them. I just want a normal fully updated IE7 if that helps, without unnecessary tweaks.

MrNxDmX

Post by MrNxDmX » Sat May 19, 2007 2:22 pm

Protagonist. wrote:I read the first page and can't figure which ones I should download and how to apply them. I just want a normal fully updated IE7 if that helps, without unnecessary tweaks.
Only the first addon will suit your needs. No tweaks included in addons.

MrNxDmX

Post by MrNxDmX » Sun May 20, 2007 9:21 am

5eraph wrote:I did find a flaw in the Integrator, however. If KB928090 is kept in the [Obsolete] section then the -IE7.CAT variant is deleted from the source along with the intended target. The embedded command appears to be "DEL <catalognumber>*" instead of ""DEL <catalognumber>.*".
You're right with the flaw in the integtator. Reported it to siginet, hope it can be fixed easily.

To all, do you use alternate addon? I need to update the addon because of the flaw 5eraph described. In this case KB929969-IE7.cat doesnt get integrated in your windows source.
Also, i'll remove 928090-corpol.dll update. Do you need it?

(If no answers are given, i'll remove them, and do what i think.)
Cheers

just_laze

Post by just_laze » Sun May 20, 2007 9:34 am

Hi,

I'd like to see you add the updated corpol.dll to the original add-on and get rid of the other two. It's confusing.
Protagonist. wrote:I read the first page and can't figure which ones I should download and how to apply them. I just want a normal fully updated IE7 if that helps, without unnecessary tweaks.
One add-on with the latest version of corpol.dll. It's the rational thing to do.

laze.

Mitsuko Aninikkou
Location: The Netherlands (But running US WinXP, in case it comes up)

Post by Mitsuko Aninikkou » Sun May 20, 2007 10:42 am

Personally I prefer direct integration to redundancy as we get with the current normal addon, so I would prefer it if you kept both versions. Does the alternative addon work with WFP without errors? If not you could add the latest corpol.dll to that and leave the older version in the standard version so it works without any errors.

Edit: Another option is to leave things as-is, considering that what the Integrator is currently doing is a bug, and add a notice saying that until it is fixed, people should use nLite for that part of integration (if they want the update)

galileo

Post by galileo » Sun May 20, 2007 12:50 pm

@just_laze

Agreed - one version only with the latest (correct) files. This whole process has become "very" confusing and - more importantly - is reducing confidence as to the viability of the IE7 addons - not to mention the success of those using them.

While direct integration/replacement of files may be the desired approach with respect to minimizing build sizes, the mechanics of the integration (behind the scenes) are not relevant other than that the final Windows installation is correct and current (presuming of course that the build size is not radically affected).

@MrNxDmX

This whole process has become a "Tower of Babel" of late.....There needs to be a "defined" integration procedure established that is verified to work. In other words, what integration tool and its version number (RVMIntegrator or nlite), what order of integration (if any), and what other tweaks or addons to avoid such that conflicts will not occur.

The bottom line is that if any addon or integration sequencing is generating Windows install errors then the Windows installation is questionable for end user use. Granted - some errors noted in the setup logs are innocuous and can be ignored. But, any errors that result in reduced or compromised functionality in the final installation are unacceptable to end users and are potential showstoppers downstream when an app or process fails to install or function due to a flawed Windows installation - this includes Windows Update, Office Update, or Microsoft Update functionality.

BTW: Your new NR_IE7en_Addon_1.0.5a.7z integrated using RVMIntegrator 1.43 now installs using Setup.exe successfully (no xmllite copy error).

just_laze

Post by just_laze » Sun May 20, 2007 1:54 pm

Mitsuko Aninikkou wrote:Does the alternative addon work with WFP without errors? If not you could add the latest corpol.dll to that and leave the older version in the standard version so it works without any errors.
It's my understanding that if MrNxDmX chose to, he could add the latest version of corpol.dll to the standard add-on without any errors being generated in setuperr.log (other than plugin.ocx).

There's no redundancy, while the alternate add-on replaces the files during integration, the standard add-on does so as well only during setup (at least that's my understanding, that while probably not 100% correct, I'd imagine it's roughly how it's done). This avoids setuperr.log reporting the errors experienced when files are replaced in the source.

To be honest, how much bulk do a few *.dll files add to an installation. If I were MrNxDmX I'd have offered one version from the beginning. An add-on that truly works, despite how it's done, with the end result being 0 errors. That is what the standard add-on is.

The alternative add-on, at least for me, will never be as an attractive option as the standard add-on because it generates errors in setuperr.log and I wonder if anyone really knows how these errors could possibly impact the operating system at a later stage?

laze.

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Sun May 20, 2007 2:34 pm

Let's do this point by point, shall we? :)
just_laze wrote:It's my understanding that if MrNxDmX chose to, he could add the latest version of corpol.dll to the standard add-on without any errors being generated in setuperr.log (other than plugin.ocx).
Correct, but this is MrNxDmX's addon. The decision is his and I'll support him either way. :)
just_laze wrote:There's no redundancy, while the alternate add-on replaces the files during integration, the standard add-on does so as well only during setup...l
The normal addon does use a CAB to store the updated files that are troublesome to directly replace in the source. This is a necessary redundancy where 2 versions of the same files are present. Said files are replaced at first login where they won't generate errors in the log file.
just_laze wrote:To be honest, how much bulk do a few *.dll files add to an installation.
The size of NR_IE7en.cab is 3.67MB. Space taken on a 700MB CD: ~0.5%. Negligible, in my opinion.
just_laze wrote:The alternative add-on, at least for me, will never be as an attractive option as the standard add-on because it generates errors in setuperr.log...
I agree with you in this case, yet I do use boooggy's tweaked WMP11 addon. It guess it really depends on personal taste.

MrNxDmX

Post by MrNxDmX » Sun May 20, 2007 2:41 pm

I found a workaraund for RVM Integrator's cat issue. If I name 929969 as IE7-KB929969.CAT and add KB929969 to obsolete list, IE7-KB929969.CAT gets added to windows source.
Adding KB929969 to obsolete list makes integrator remove both KB929969.CAT and KB929969-IE7.CAT files from source.

Will update addons after testing. I will add corpol.dll update to both addons. I wont remove alternate addon for those who want fully direct integration.

Thanks galileo. You made up my mind. Things got very mixed here and my mind too :(
The errors in setuperr.log makes no affect on windows installation. Cos the files dont give any real errors like pop-ups.

Addon is for windows xp sp2 english, with or without an update pack. And should work fine with nLite 1.3 too. It works ok with Integrator 1.4.3.

And lastly
5eraph wrote:I agree with you in this case, yet I do use boooggy's tweaked WMP11 addon. It guess it really depends on personal taste.
Yep its all personal taste :)

Thanks for replies.

MrNxDmX

Post by MrNxDmX » Sun May 20, 2007 6:57 pm

Addons are updated in order to fix cat file issue. I added KB928090-corpol.dll back to the addons. I couldnt test addons, will be glad if you can.

just_laze

Post by just_laze » Mon May 21, 2007 5:12 am

Great.

Thanks for the update.

laze.

RaGhul

Post by RaGhul » Mon May 21, 2007 6:28 am

5eraph wrote: I agree with you in this case, yet I do use boooggy's tweaked WMP11 addon. It guess it really depends on personal taste.
How important are these little errors, really? I honestly don't know. But I think I've used boooggy's WMP addons in EVERY xp cd I've ever nlite'd. Are we just talking about cosmetic/appearances sake, or do the errors really MEAN something?
galileo wrote: This whole process has become a "Tower of Babel" of late...
Hehehe... couldn't agree more. Well put.

Now, ya know I got luv for ya, DmX. ;)

But the first post is clearly an indication of just how unclear all this is getting. Keep it simple, man!! Just a simple, one-line description of the big difference(s) between the 2, what's safe/what's not...

That's all it has to be. :D

odyn1982

Post by odyn1982 » Mon May 21, 2007 9:23 am

1.0.5.b works great for me with RVMIntegrator. I can run IE without restart and no errors in Event Viewer. Thanks! :D

just_laze

Post by just_laze » Mon May 21, 2007 6:59 pm

Hi,

I've made a minor change to an *.inf file and re-zipped your add-on. Is it safe to integrate it over the top? I take it it'll just replace all files previously integrated (including the original INF with my modified version)?

laze.

MrNxDmX

Post by MrNxDmX » Mon May 21, 2007 8:05 pm

RaGhul wrote:But the first post is clearly an indication of just how unclear all this is getting. Keep it simple, man!! Just a simple, one-line description of the big difference(s) between the 2, what's safe/what's not...

That's all it has to be. :D
:) Ok, i'll think sth else (if i can)...

Thanks for the report odyn1982. You've made my day :)

@ just_laze: Yep, everything will be ok, as long as you dont touch important parts in the inf.

just_laze

Post by just_laze » Tue May 22, 2007 3:48 am

Hi,

This worked without any issues.

1. fresh Windows XP SP2
2. Integrated RyanVM's update pack v2.2.10
3. Integrated the following add-ons: RyanVM's WGA and DX9, Boooggy's ASPI and WMP11 Tweaked, Kels' NotePad++ and Unlocker (using RyanVM's Integrator)
4. Integrated NR_IE7en_Addon_1.0.5b.7z (using nLite)

I do use RunOnceEx and it worked. I can't imagine what those who've been having problems with it are doing.

My only minor niggle is the fact that the standard runonce2.? didn't run when I first opened IE7 but I think this may have been due to fact I had no internet connection at the time.

So, good work MrNxDmX.

laze.

RogueSpear

Post by RogueSpear » Tue May 22, 2007 9:09 am

I've been doing quite a bit of testing with the 1.0.5b Alt addon. I just like the idea of directly overwriting the files rather than copying them over later post setup. I haven't been able to find a single IE7 related problem. I've been browsing my various intranet sites and all of the extranet sites we have at work (that I have access to). They use all manner of screwing scripting and programming and all have been working great.

I am still getting the errors in setuperr.log as has been discussed in the past, but it doesn't seem to matter. I've tried to research the problem in order to find out exactly what they mean, but I've been unable to find anything at all on Microsoft's web site or any other for that matter. I would love to be able to say with some sort of authority "those errors can be ignored", but I can't 100% confirm that for now.

Everything else on these test machines appears to be in perfect working order as well. Installing / uninstalling software, all of the usuall applications and utilities, connecting to multiple Oracle databases, Windows Update.. all of it perfect.

avneet25

Post by avneet25 » Tue May 22, 2007 9:31 pm

thx RogueSpear.. for ur confirmation.. cheers

pen25jf

Post by pen25jf » Wed May 23, 2007 11:21 am

dummy question (not good with RunOnceEx, tring to learn) - does this pack do the entries for RunOnce for you, or does is it an addon just like Ryan's pack? Also, does .Net need to be installed before installing this addon? If so, how if it's an addon and .net is SVCPACK? Thanks, sorry if it's a dumb question! :lol:

MrNxDmX

Post by MrNxDmX » Wed May 23, 2007 1:41 pm

RogueSpear wrote:I've been doing quite a bit of testing with the 1.0.5b Alt addon. I just like the idea of directly overwriting the files rather than copying them over later post setup. I haven't been able to find a single IE7 related problem. I've been browsing my various intranet sites and all of the extranet sites we have at work (that I have access to). They use all manner of screwing scripting and programming and all have been working great.

I am still getting the errors in setuperr.log as has been discussed in the past, but it doesn't seem to matter. I've tried to research the problem in order to find out exactly what they mean, but I've been unable to find anything at all on Microsoft's web site or any other for that matter. I would love to be able to say with some sort of authority "those errors can be ignored", but I can't 100% confirm that for now.

Everything else on these test machines appears to be in perfect working order as well. Installing / uninstalling software, all of the usuall applications and utilities, connecting to multiple Oracle databases, Windows Update.. all of it perfect.
Thanks for confirmation. Your testing stages seems perfect to me.

@ pen25jf: This is an addon like Ryan's update pack. It doesnt add or install any of the dotnets. You need to add them urself.

msdemich

Post by msdemich » Thu May 24, 2007 2:34 am

sambenin wrote:Ok , i used nlite to integrate the no restart one and i got this :

browseui.dl_ - File is newer than the one integrating
File version in ISO : 6.0.2900.3059
File version in hotfix : 6.0.2900.2995

shdocvw.dl_ - File is newer than the one integrating
File version in hotfix : 6.0.2900.2987

shlwapi.dl_ - File is newer than the one integrating
File version in hotfix : 6.0.2900.2995

Thanks
Me as well. But only with nLite. It intigrates withough complaint in RyanVM Integrator. I chose the newer files and all seems well.

MrNxDmX

Post by MrNxDmX » Thu May 24, 2007 6:10 pm

msdemich wrote:Me as well. But only with nLite. It intigrates withough complaint in RyanVM Integrator. I chose the newer files and all seems well.
I remember that there was an entry in entries.ini file for preventing that. I'll add it to pack if you know what it is.