remove errors

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
zpack

remove errors

Post by zpack » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:38 pm

Hi,when i remove ie and some other windows components with these tools http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1769

i get error of file missing (try again or skip message) about 11 missing files the first that i get its ieeula.chm after some more files with ie starts please help me my first time :oops:

(sorry for bad english) :lol:
kalobok kalobkov

Siginet
Site Admin

Post by Siginet » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:55 pm

Removals can be tricky to use. My suggestion would be to use a few of them at a time and test until you find the one that gives you a problem. Then be sure to let us know your findings so we can try to fix it.
--Siginet--

Techware
Your Virtual Technician
Computer Management Software

compstuff

Post by compstuff » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:44 am

I also had quite a few errors and am finally getting close to the point of taking a known perfect working integration setup and then trying a few of the "removal" addons at a time to see the results... I will post back once I have some info and would appreciate the same from anyone else that has used these as well

zpack

why?

Post by zpack » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:19 pm

the removals not working i integrate them (now i integrated just 3 removals messanger p2p and tour ) no errors but they not remove nothing someone can make new removals or hlp me pls?

thx (i need format)
sorry bad english :twisted:
kalobok kalobkov

presuhn

Post by presuhn » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:17 pm

why don't you just use nLite to remove the things you don't need? seems like the easiest option to me.