DirectX10/11 Compability Library for XPx86

Questions or comments on the switchless installers? Want to create a new one? Talk about it here.
Dibya

DirectX10/11 Compability Library for XPx86

Post by Dibya » Sun May 01, 2016 2:41 am

!!!! Not available !!!
Last edited by Dibya on Sun May 08, 2016 8:56 am, edited 6 times in total.

shiner

Post by shiner » Sun May 01, 2016 5:45 am

Dibya
I don't want to be a policeman or anything, but I think it would be helpful to everyone if you would provide more info about your work.
Like a more detailed description of what it contains exactly, its file size, and an md5 or sh1 hash to check the download integrity.
Just a suggestion.
"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

bphlpt

Post by bphlpt » Sun May 01, 2016 6:25 am

shiner wrote:Dibya, ...
Like a more detailed description of what it contains exactly, its file size, and an md5 or sh1 hash to check the download integrity.
+1

That would be helpful, and would give folks more confidence in your work and therefore they would be more willing to try it and help with feedback.

Cheers and Regards

Dibya

Post by Dibya » Sun May 01, 2016 8:24 am

okay adding some info tomorrow.
Thanks shiner & bhlpt for the idea , i almost forgoten

pasito

Post by pasito » Sun May 01, 2016 8:40 pm

Thank you for this Dibya!

re info, please include whether RvMii AND/OR nLite compatible.
[Ctrl][Shift] go outside

Dibya

Post by Dibya » Sun May 01, 2016 11:43 pm

@Pasito
Addon coming soon.
You can also intrigate with nlite but not tested.

mockingbird

Re: DirectX10/11 Compability Library for XPx86

Post by mockingbird » Thu May 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Dibya wrote: 64bit XP version coming soon.
WOW!

I have to rush to tell SvyatPro about this... Now we have to hack newer browsers for full hardware acceleration on XP.

harkaz

Post by harkaz » Sat May 07, 2016 4:26 pm

It's not designed for nLite "native" (non-SVCPACK) CD-ROM slipstreaming, unless you use a patched sxs.dll. Also ypu need to slipstream this in a SP4 disk, which has the required CA root certificate pre-installed.

The certificate can be added to a non-SP4 ISO with this reg file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7k-l_ ... sp=sharing

Svyat

Post by Svyat » Sat May 07, 2016 4:36 pm

You just took BlackWingCat's patched msvcrt and some other dlls. Took my wined3d libraries that I gave to BlackWingCat for his KernelEx and rewrote resources that allegedly you ported d3d10/11 infrastructure, this is not fair. You better patch and compile your own wined3d build, it is open source and always available in github as a Wine project. But now, you should at least add thanks at the post to BlackWingCat, me and Wine project.

It is incomplete so it can't let you run most of the DX10/11 games. Another thing it can't be faster than original DX11 because this is DirectX to OpenGL wrapper, it has wrapping overhead that sometimes is very considerable. Yes, I have no doubt that NT5 (W2K, XP, 2K3) are the best gaming OSes and have the lowest overheads.

Here is BWC's post with patched kernel32.dll, msvcrt.dll, ws2_32.dll for Windows XP:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/blackwingcat/ar ... 06829.html

I can personally give you compiled WineD3D 1.9.9 with my special DX10/11 patches including CSMT patches, but you shouldn't rewrite dll's resources.

But anyway, it is good that many people wants to see DX10/11 on WinXP.
Last edited by Svyat on Sat May 07, 2016 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
newer is not always better

Svyat

Post by Svyat » Sat May 07, 2016 5:28 pm

Dibya wrote:
I hope all of you will like my work.

Another thing it is about 8% faster than original Dx11.

After working over 2 years on this patch
This makes me ROFL :D

Actually, I don't want this thread to be closed. WineD3D project develops much faster now, so I hope we will see viable DirectX10/11 implementation on XP soon, but it is ridiculous to state such things as above and assign someone's work to oneself. First of all, this is open source community acheivement, because Wine is open source and for now DX10/11 implementation for XP depends of Wine project developement.

mockingbird

Post by mockingbird » Sat May 07, 2016 10:38 pm

Dibya -

Taking credit for someone elses work is unethical.

SvyatPro had done some incredible work on getting newer browsers to work with full hardware acceleration in XP. He should get the credit he is due.

Thanks SvyatPro.

PROBLEMCHYLD

Post by PROBLEMCHYLD » Sun May 08, 2016 1:50 am

I should have listen to my friend and avoided this clueless bullsh!+£r.
Propaganda all over again. I'm going to have a drink to this.
Thanks Syvat for exposing this fraud.

Dibya

Post by Dibya » Sun May 08, 2016 2:06 am

Svyat wrote:You just took BlackWingCat's patched msvcrt and some other dlls. Took my wined3d libraries that I gave to BlackWingCat for his KernelEx and rewrote resources that allegedly you ported d3d10/11 infrastructure, this is not fair. You better patch and compile your own wined3d build, it is open source and always available in github as a Wine project. But now, you should at least add thanks at the post to BlackWingCat, me and Wine project.

It is incomplete so it can't let you run most of the DX10/11 games. Another thing it can't be faster than original DX11 because this is DirectX to OpenGL wrapper, it has wrapping overhead that sometimes is very considerable. Yes, I have no doubt that NT5 (W2K, XP, 2K3) are the best gaming OSes and have the lowest overheads.

Here is BWC's post with patched kernel32.dll, msvcrt.dll, ws2_32.dll for Windows XP:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/blackwingcat/ar ... 06829.html

I can personally give you compiled WineD3D 1.9.9 with my special DX10/11 patches including CSMT patches, but you shouldn't rewrite dll's resources.

But anyway, it is good that many people wants to see DX10/11 on WinXP.
Who told i stolen BWC work, If i say he has stolen 70% work of Ramsey & Me from Windows XP BE 2012 . I believe i have taken your Wine D3D.
Okay i am adding your name.Can you provide the new one.I previously donot know your name.

Dibya

Post by Dibya » Sun May 08, 2016 4:07 am

Svyat wrote:
Dibya wrote:
I hope all of you will like my work.

Another thing it is about 8% faster than original Dx11.

After working over 2 years on this patch
This makes me ROFL :D

Actually, I don't want this thread to be closed. WineD3D project develops much faster now, so I hope we will see viable DirectX10/11 implementation on XP soon, but it is ridiculous to state such things as above and assign someone's work to oneself. First of all, this is open source community acheivement, because Wine is open source and for now DX10/11 implementation for XP depends of Wine project developement.
How is it possible?
EveryOne I am working long to port DirectX 10/11.
Even I posted previously there at MSFN but moderators removed that due to sharing of MS Files.
Currently what i am working

Svyat

Post by Svyat » Sun May 08, 2016 4:12 am

OMG, perhaps you should be permanently banned because of frauding and lies. And now I really want this thread to be closed and of course I don't need any credits.

Who told i stolen BWC work, If i say he has stolen 70% work of Ramsey & Me from Windows XP BE 2012 ..
BlackWingCat is an assembler guru, he is working on KernelEx for Windows 2000 and everybody knows this. He also made some kernel32 and other XP's dlls modifications to add some functions. He didn't steal anything from anybody.

Can you please proof that this is your project? I can easily proof that this is not your project and just stole dlls and changed resources section.

user_hidden

Post by user_hidden » Sun May 08, 2016 3:21 pm