DVD Styler v1.5.1
SIZE: 6.59 MB
Description: Authoring tool to build DVD menus with chapters
Op System: Windows 2000, XP & 2003 (x86 only)
Title: DVD Styler
License: Open Source
Installs to: "%programfiles%\CD-DVD\DVDStyler"
Uninstaller: Removes program files, shortcuts, reg entries and personal settings
DVDStyler is a cross-platform DVD authoring application that makes possible for video enthusiasts to create professional-looking DVDs. It is Free software distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
The main DVDStyler features are:
* you can drag and drop MPEG files directly
* you can create NTSC/PAL menus
* you can import image file for background
* you can place text and images anywhere on the menu screen
* you can change font/color
* you can put buttons, change font and colors
* you can copy and paste any menu object
* you can set chapters for each movie
* you can change post command for each movie
PS: I just updated this package to include the DVD Styler User manual, because it is one of the most thorough I have ever had the good luck to find for any freeware video application. Unfortunately it adds an extra 1.5mb to the size of the addon, but I think once you see it for yourselves you'll agree it was well worth the extra disk space.
Enjoy (or not)
[Edit 2007/09/04] Minor tweak to remove obsolete reg entry
[Edit 2007/09/15] Tweak to make icon display properly in ARP applet, added DVD Styler Manual to the package